Status report Page 6,114

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th October 2021, 5:51 PM

? I don't understand that.

Not you. Charley!

Have just been going through my unopened post for the week. Most of it is generally as I anticipated but then there was this one. "Wotcha mate, ain't you got a life, scum. Don't bother me moosh (I hadn't and don't even know who she is) as I've just put a bet on the horses. It's all your bloody fault I have to wash my clothes on a Victorian mangle. Angela Rayner." Life is definitely getting stranger isn't it. I think I'll just bin it.

Went out early to get a blood test, and find in front of my house a torn carrier bag and someone's cardigan lying on the ground.
Went to put it in the wheelie bin and realised it was a charity bag with clothes in it and clearly the cardie had been ripped out of the bag.

So, someone left it out for charity and some f**king retard thought it would be a great joke to rip it open and fling it over a hedge into someone else's garden.

What is the matter with some of these f**kwits and what pleasure do they get from it. Lumps of shit. Angry

Just been offered a job teaching at my local university.
I have to fill a form out for lesson plans. Iv'e stared at it for hours...

I've

Oh Stephen - that doesn't augur well for your Uni post and Donship. See the Headteacher in his study and write 100 lines "I must learn how to f**king spell Ive" :P

Quote: billwill @ 28th October 2021, 3:07 PM

I've

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th October 2021, 10:24 AM

Just been offered a job teaching at my local university.
Iv'e stared at it for hours...

I'm not teaching English you'll be glad to know.
It's industrial automation and control engineering.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th October 2021, 10:05 AM

Went out early to get a blood test, and find in front of my house a torn carrier bag and someone's cardigan lying on the ground.
Went to put it in the wheelie bin and realised it was a charity bag with clothes in it and clearly the cardie had been ripped out of the bag.

So, someone left it out for charity and some f**king retard thought it would be a great joke to rip it open and fling it over a hedge into someone else's garden.

What is the matter with some of these f**kwits and what pleasure do they get from it. Lumps of shit. Angry

Squirrels.

Laughing out loud

Quote: billwill @ 28th October 2021, 3:07 PM

I've

Nice.

I have.

Yes I would just like to say.

Hold on here my good fellow, but.

Just putting forth.

The dandelions will.

Hooray!! It's pissing down and blowing a gale - that'll dampen the pain in the arse Halloween celebrants.

F**king American import. Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st October 2021, 11:52 AM

Hooray!! It's pissing down and blowing a gale - that'll dampen the pain in the arse Halloween celebrants.

F**king American import. Angry

Actually Ancient Celtish festival, not American.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Halloween

Quote: billwill @ 31st October 2021, 12:14 PM

Actually Ancient Celtish festival, not American.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Halloween

I realise that! But in it's present form, it is American, so there. :P

You can round that up with Baby Showers, Fathers/Mothers Day etc. etc.