Status report Page 5,541

Ben needs to resist the temptation of caramel shortcakes this afternoon. He's resisted sweeter things before, so feels confident.

Stay strong!

Ben didn't stay strong.

:O

Today started well with the discovery that some bastard had cloned my debit card and raided the current account. Thailand or Taiwan - was a bit frazzled when speaking to the person in the fraud dept so I can't remember which she said.
The money is to be restored but meanwhile I have no card (had to cut it up and they'll send a new one) and therefore no way of getting money unless I go to the bank,which isn't handy.

Apparently shielding the keyboard as you enter the pin, will not necessarily stop this from happening as they can still read it from the cloning thing. I suppose the only way is to stop using cash machines and draw money from the actual humans in the bank if it's too much for the supermarket to hand out.

And then my watch of 37 years went on the blink.

And now it's snowing and I have to go out tonight.

Thank God this is Tuesday. If it had happened yesterday that would have been the entire week hexed.

Angry Angry Angry

Quote: Ben @ 11th February 2014, 3:27 PM GMT

Ben didn't stay strong.

Laughing out loud

I wouldn't have either, but then I wouldn't have even bothered trying.

Quote: keewik @ 11th February 2014, 3:58 PM GMT

Today started well with the discovery that some bastard had cloned my debit card and raided the current account. Thailand or Taiwan - was a bit frazzled when speaking to the person in the fraud dept so I can't remember which she said.
The money is to be restored but meanwhile I have no card (had to cut it up and they'll send a new one) and therefore no way of getting money unless I go to the bank,which isn't handy.

Apparently shielding the keyboard as you enter the pin, will not necessarily stop this from happening as they can still read it from the cloning thing. I suppose the only way is to stop using cash machines and draw money from the actual humans in the bank if it's too much for the supermarket to hand out.

And then my watch of 37 years went on the blink.

And now it's snowing and I have to go out tonight.

Thank God this is Tuesday. If it had happened yesterday that would have been the entire week hexed.

Angry Angry Angry

Lemons from lemonade why not get a smart watch you can link to your phone.

I think I might not bother with any watch since I always have my phone with me anyway and the world is full of clocks. Not having a watch can sometimes be liberating.

Get a contactless card you can swept for tensions under £20 (I believe).

Snow!!

Quote: Lee @ 11th February 2014, 4:24 PM GMT

Get a contactless card you can swept for tensions under £20 (I believe).

Wtf?!

Automatic writing while in a trance, Lee?

I was too busy checking out my glorious former avatar.

Ah, the good old days.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 11th February 2014, 5:40 PM GMT

Snow!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo