Status report Page 5,481

Just seen the photos from New Year. In my head when they were being taken, I looked shiny, confident and full of sparkle.

I just look pissed. :(

Oh well.

Quote: keewik @ 3rd January 2014, 12:12 AM GMT

Yes, cos they can be pure gallus! *snigger*

:)

Quote: Jennie @ 3rd January 2014, 12:14 AM GMT

Just seen the photos from New Year. In my head when they were being taken, I looked shiny, confident and full of sparkle.

I just look pissed. :(

Oh well.

And your defendant just looked disapointed

Bleary eyed and tired after a night of shouting at the internet for which I claim it's all Googles fault!.

Interesting political 'discussion' with an 18 year old sociology student yesterday. Why do kids think they know EVERYTHING at that age? I flirted with anger and laughter every second second but as it was with my new lady's daughter I chose my counter-arguments carefully :)

Quote: Tuumble @ 3rd January 2014, 8:34 AM GMT

Interesting political 'discussion' with an 18 year old sociology student yesterday. Why do kids think they know EVERYTHING at that age? I flirted with anger and laughter every second second but as it was with my new lady's daughter I chose my counter-arguments carefully :)

I'm going to hazard a guess that her views were more left-wing than yours.

Just seen Justin Bieber's mother on TV...ha, she's hawt! And she's about my age, shame she got such an annoying son. Is it really too late for an abortion? ;)

In tidying up my office at home I have just bought a shoe rack, a sunglasses rack and a magazine rack.

Well I do like to see a nice rack.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ 3rd January 2014, 11:10 AM GMT

In tidying up my office at home I have just bought a shoe rack, a sunglasses rack and a magazine rack.

You should get one of those techy things for glasses that Saddam Hussein used, the Iraq.

Wish I could find somewhere that designs and sells custom stickers.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ 3rd January 2014, 11:10 AM GMT

and then put your shoes on it

Quote: sootyj @ 3rd January 2014, 11:37 AM GMT

and then put your shoes on it

The missing verse from Beyoncé's Single Ladies.

A sunglasses rack ?

Didn't know there was such a thing.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 3rd January 2014, 12:24 PM GMT

A sunglasses rack ?

Didn't know there was such a thing.

It's called Elton John.

Guys Have you got something against me? If you have I am sorry for all of the things I have done in the past. So do you want to start on a clean slate? I am willing to give another chance with you guys if you do so please guys start again and forget all the other things I have done in the past. I know you have been affected.