Status report Page 4,339

Get out there, zooo! So much to see at the moment!

These are the borders I'll be working on:

Aw, fun.
I predict many bumblebees. Chip will be jealous.

Slightly scared of bumblebees & wasps...

Ha! That's a bit unfortunate for a gardener.

I used to have that problem too. Errr

Fantastic Mr. Fox has just been fed some gammon.

Quote: TopBanana @ March 4 2012, 5:28 PM GMT

Get out there, zooo! So much to see at the moment!

These are the borders I'll be working on:

Wow, feeling all gardeny looking at that...fantastic.

Earlier today I was sitting on a neighbor's front porch (and drinking beer, of course) when I discovered an artifact in the landscaping stones near the sidewalk. It's a nice, hand chipped scraper that was fashioned by a native American hundreds or thousands of years ago. I love finding stuff like that.

Woww.
Take a picture!

Quote: zooo @ March 5 2012, 1:16 AM GMT

Woww.
Take a picture!

I washed my second iPhone in 6 weeks the other day. Let me see if I can use my iMac's camera.

My temporary replacement phone ("borrowed" from the office) has a horrible camera but you should be able to get the general idea of the artifact. It would have been used to scrape deer hides, etc.

Coooool.

It was just lying on the surface?

Quote: zooo @ March 5 2012, 2:05 AM GMT

Coooool.

It was just lying on the surface?

It was lying in a bunch of landscaping rocks that had obviously been taken from a river. They were smooth and rounded rocks and it stood out because it was obviously flaked/tooled by human hands.

It's ergonomically perfect and fits my right hand like it was tailor made.

Quote: DaButt @ March 5 2012, 1:29 AM GMT

I washed my second iPhone in 6 weeks the other day. Let me see if I can use my iMac's camera.

My temporary replacement phone ("borrowed" from the office) has a horrible camera but you should be able to get the general idea of the artifact. It would have been used to scrape deer hides, etc.

Not a guitar player then DaButt?

Marc are you implying this noble tribe once roamed in DaButt's garden?

She did!