Status report Page 4,344

Quote: Harridan @ February 24 2012, 11:45 AM GMT

yep, that's him. spill!

So what was the story about the tw*ts?

:( Very dark here, windy raining, have my lamp on, was going shopping but decided to stay in bed reading!

Quote: dellas @ March 7 2012, 8:37 AM GMT

:( Very dark here, windy raining, have my lamp on, was going shopping but decided to stay in bed reading!

Same grey weather here, but I didn't have the luxury of staying in bed with a book!

I have Bunter the Bold, and when, shortly, I have finished cleaning the garage I shall lie recumbent and frowsting on sofa, look at my cat and puppy curled up on the armchair, and read it! :)

Quote: Marc P @ March 7 2012, 9:50 AM GMT

I have Bunter the Bold, and when, shortly, I have finished cleaning the garage I shall lie recumbent and frowsting on sofa, look at my cat and puppy curled up on the armchair, and read it! :)

You're a stroke waiting to happen, Marc. Get out and exercise your frowsty body!

You haven't seen the state of the garage, or how it was before I started on it this rainy morning!!

Quote: dellas @ March 7 2012, 8:37 AM GMT

*visualises Dellas wearing a miner's helmet with lamp, braving the rain to go shopping*

Hello.

Have any of you used a CV template you've found online recently? If so, could I have a linky? Please?

:)

Gave my old MacBook to my daughter last week so I'm going to give the newly unveiled iPad a spin. Just ordered a 32 GB WiFi model in black after making my way through the huddled masses banging on the front door of Apple's online store.

How is the daughter situation now? (Or have you already said and I missed it?)

Ellie is in bed... with a member of the BCG. Have a guess who?!

Quote: L.E. @ March 8 2012, 9:57 AM GMT

Ellie is in bed... with a member of the BCG. Have a guess who?!

Charley?

No, she's with her baby.

Is it a trick question and your boyfriend has joined?

I'm not sure anymore - It was funny when I wrote it.