Status report Page 4,345

I need closure to this story please LE.

End.

So - how is everyone? Today - I'm off to have my haricut in a very posh hairsalon... so I'm panicking my hair looks shit.

They'll be so stunned to have a natural blonde for once they will love you.

What do you do with your hair when you cycle by the way? Doesn't it get all knotted from the wind?

I am putting my DIY skills to the test by trying to build a puppy barricade in the garden and failing. The only screwdriver I want in hand comes with ice in it!

Well the fake blonde is only half way grown out from when I stupidly died it brown last year and had to cover it up. So yes, my roots to my ears are real blonde - the rest is fake and looks shit.

I tie my hair up when I cycle Zooo - thanks for asking.

Quote: Marc P @ March 8 2012, 10:46 AM GMT

I am putting my DIY skills to the test by trying to build a puppy barricade in the garden and failing. The only screwdriver I want in hand comes with ice in it!

Why do you want to stop puppys coming into your garden!?!?!? They're so sweet!!

I can't afford the slipper bill!

Quote: L.E. @ March 8 2012, 10:47 AM GMT

I tie my hair up when I cycle Zooo - thanks for asking.

:D

Quote: L.E. @ March 8 2012, 10:47 AM GMT

Why do you want to stop puppys coming into your garden!?!?!? They're so sweet!!

Nothing sweet about this bad girl!

I want to get a haircut. But I'm afraid of that kind of commitment. I haven't had it cut into a style in years. It's either shaved when it's hot summer and long when it's cold winter. But this past few weeks it has reached the looking a bit scruffy/too long stage.

Just been for a swim, lovely, but jumped in the 'fast' lane to start off only to keep getting overtaken by all the speedy pro types, I ended up gingerly bobbing over to the slow lane...must get fit.

Swimming is quite fun. It's a bit annoying that you have to wear such a revealing outfit to do it though. Especially if you're doing it to lose weight and therefore not particularly comfortable showing off your body! Bit of a catch 22.
Maybe they should bring back those 1920s bathing suits...

Perfect! Laughing out loud

Packing for an unexpected trip to a friend's ranch after work tonight. Yes, that is a pistol in my pocket, but it doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you. ;)

Quote: L.E. @ March 8 2012, 9:57 AM GMT

Ellie is in bed... with a member of the BCG. Have a guess who?!

zooo.

Quote: zooo @ March 8 2012, 10:17 AM GMT

Is it a trick question and your boyfriend has joined?

Don't try to cover it up.