Status report Page 4,336

A Hot Water bottle is good as well
Or a Tuppaware of boiling water on one of the shelves

or just leave it over night.

Time is the greatest defroster of them all.

Quote: sootyj @ March 3 2012, 8:14 PM GMT

or just leave it over night.

Time is the greatest defroster of them all.

Unless. You are in an ice age.

Quote: AJGO @ March 3 2012, 7:49 PM GMT

Am spending my Saturday night hair-drying a freezer.
I wonder when I became so dull?

I have been watching Let's Dance, and enjoying it. Beat that.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 3 2012, 8:06 PM GMT

A Hot Water bottle is good as well
Or a Tuppaware of boiling water on one of the shelves

Good idea. Will do

Quote: zooo @ March 3 2012, 8:17 PM GMT

I have been watching Let's Dance, and enjoying it. Beat that.

:D You know I heart you, but yeah, you win!

Woo!

When it starts to defrost you'll be able to pry chunks of the ice off and let them melt in the sink.

When did you become so dull? I'm giving freezer defrosting tips to someone on the internet on a saturday night while listening to radio 4. What an exciting life...

I wish I knew where to get dental implants from on the south coast.

:D

Quote: Harridan @ March 3 2012, 8:22 PM GMT

When it starts to defrost you'll be able to pry chunks of the ice off and let them melt in the sink.

When did you become so dull? I'm giving freezer defrosting tips to someone on the internet on a saturday night while listening to radio 4. What an exciting life...

They're good tips though, so it's all worthwhile. Imagine if you were giving shit freezer defrosting tips to someone on the internet on a saturday night while listening to radio 4

Quote: zooo @ March 3 2012, 8:21 PM GMT

Woo!

I am taking the title back. Am singing along to Carmina Burana and stabbing at ice. Brilliant fun

Hmm. I'm watching Independence Day and I'm a bit scared?

Surely that wins the title back.

Close, but will have to call a draw for now, unless it's the bit in the tunnel with the dog in which case I win cos that is well stressful

Teary A big metal CD rack with loads of CDs in it just fell on me. Face is already bruising. Look like I've been smacked by someone wearing knuckle-dusters. It really hurt. I feel extremely sorry for myself

Quote: AJGO @ March 3 2012, 10:09 PM GMT

Close, but will have to call a draw for now, unless it's the bit in the tunnel with the dog in which case I win cos that is well stressful

That bit was just onnn. I nearly died of stresss.

Teary A big metal CD rack with loads of CDs in it just fell on me. Face is already bruising. Look like I've been smacked by someone wearing knuckle-dusters. It really hurt. I feel extremely sorry for myself

Owww!
Console

Ouch, but atleast it gives you a chance to hang about in rough pubs