Status report Page 2,616

Quote: zooo @ August 25 2010, 1:10 PM BST

I haven't eaten any of those.

Now are you completely sure about that....

Well, I guess these things are never certain!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 25 2010, 1:02 PM BST

Toast and humous is great. I want more. I might get more. Or eat some nuts and berries.

My breakfast is usually porridge made with skimmed milk, with the segments of a mandarin or clementine on top, then a dribble of Maple-flavoured Golden-Syrup, and a splosh of semi-skimmed milk on top.

And a cup of tea,

If I run out of oranges I open a tin of sliced peaches and use them instead.

Aw shit a cup of tea. That's what I need !

I've cracked out my mic and mic stand, and will practice the delivery of my standup. I think I'm going to hold the mic for 2/3 of the gig and then reholster it for the last section which is quite gesticulaty.

Hope everything works out for your son Loopey! I shall cross fingers, eyes, and toes for you. Charley, hope all goes well for you and that you kick your cheese habit. I've been there too. They should make some kinds of cheeses classified as narcotics.

I have to have 12 tubes of blood drawn today for testing, which should be interesting as they can only draw from my left arm.

Gavin, you really should go to a doctor soon. Conjunctivitis (or pink eye) is ridiculously contagious and can damage your eye permanently if left alone.

Oh, and I crossed over the 50,000 word mark yesterday. Taa daa!

Need to find the life log-off switch or at the very least, get a reboot up the backside.

Me too Tuumble. Doesn't help I'm feeling sick!

Stuck waiting for a conference call with my manager to start. Snore.

At home?

Take it on the loo, that should add some excitement.

I don't think the wire will stretch that far. I've just plugged my headset into the land line phone. He's 5 minutes late.

Maybe he's on the loo.

Nah he's in a meeting room in the London office.

He's sat on my lap.

Quote: EllieJP @ August 25 2010, 4:48 PM BST

He's sat on my lap.

he'd fit. He's a tiny little man.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 25 2010, 4:43 PM BST

Nah he's in a meeting room in the London office.

Cpuld still be on the loo...

Hmm a sketch occurs to me.