Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 53

I love Not Going Out and there have been one or two hilarious episodes in series 3, but overall I think it's been the patchiest series so far. If it's to continue, I hope it's back on more consistent form in series 4.

The only line that has made me laugh so far is that one where Barbara said that her and her old boyfriend could go hours without having an orgasm and Lee says 'Oh, I wonder how he managed that?(!)'

Quote: johnny smith @ March 15 2009, 3:20 PM GMT

The only line that has made me laugh so far is that one where Barbara said that her and her old boyfriend could go hours without having an orgasm and Lee says 'Oh, I wonder how he managed that?(!)'

Are you Welsh?

:D

Are you an idiot? :D I am not Welsh, I am from Cheshire in the North West of England. What the hell is being Welsh got to do with anything?

Quote: johnny smith @ March 16 2009, 5:09 PM GMT

I am from Cheshire in the North West of England.

Sorry.

Quote: johnny smith @ March 16 2009, 5:09 PM GMT

Are you an idiot? :D I am not Welsh, I am from Cheshire in the North West of England. What the hell is being Welsh got to do with anything?

Close enough surely.

Do we know what's happening to episode 8 of this current series?

Acording to the new Radio Times it is being shown on March 27th but ONLY on the BBC HD Channel.

BBC1 is showing a documentary in the 9-10pm slot.

And in the billing for the Episode 7 repeat on Monday 23rd it clearly states that 'Episode 8 can be seen on BBC HD at 10pm on Friday'. No mention of a BBC1 showing.

Surely they're not saving it for next Christmas on BBC1 are they?

Quote: PhilSug @ March 17 2009, 2:00 PM GMT

Do we know what's happening to episode 8 of this current series?

Acording to the new Radio Times it is being shown on March 27th but ONLY on the BBC HD Channel.

BBC1 is showing a documentary in the 9-10pm slot.

And in the billing for the Episode 7 repeat on Monday 23rd it clearly states that 'Episode 8 can be seen on BBC HD at 10pm on Friday'. No mention of a BBC1 showing.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. It would be utterly rubbish because I can't get BBC HD Teary

I'm looking forward to this week's episode though, as I was going through withdrawal symptons going a week without it!

Ooh, that's a little odd, isn't it. Perhaps our friend Mr Andrew Collins will pop up and let us know what the Beeb are bleedin' playing at?

Quote: PhilSug @ March 17 2009, 2:00 PM GMT

Having seen the publicity shots, I suspect that they may very well be. (Having said that, it appears to still be scheduled as normal on BBC One Scotland.)

I'm not sure I should post my thoughts on the current BBC One leadership.

Quote: Aaron @ March 17 2009, 7:02 PM GMT

Having seen the publicity shots, I suspect that they may very well be. (Having said that, it appears to still be scheduled as normal on BBC One Scotland.)

I'm not sure I should post my thoughts on the current BBC One leadership.

Although I think that the BBC Scotland episode scheduled for the 27th is going to be a repeat from series 1 as Megan Dodds is listed in the cast and it gives a generic 'series 1' description in the billing.

So it may well be that BBC HD also ends up showing a repeat...

Ah yes. Didn't spot that. How terribly annoying.

Look closer.

Yes. Go into edit your post and there is a tick box at the bottom that allows you to delete the post

What's going to happen with the other Christmas Special which was never shown?