Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 12

Quote: David Chapman @ January 20 2009, 11:54 PM GMT

Episode 1 is extreeeeeemely funny and I refuse to spoil it.

From what I hear, it is a very rude and adult (but still very funny) first episode.

Quote: cylon6 @ January 21 2009, 12:03 AM GMT

So David and Aaron you've seen the first episode? And you rate it that highly?

I have seen the last episode. (I also went to a read-through and a recording of the last series.)

Quote: Mark @ January 21 2009, 1:30 AM GMT

From what I hear, it is a very rude and adult (but still very funny) first episode.

Aweeeesomes! :D

Does adult mean we see Lee's winky?

Quote: zooo @ January 21 2009, 2:14 PM GMT

That's hardly adult! Laughing out loud

I've just published a guide to all eight new episodes. I believe we're the first website to do so :)

You can check the synopsis out via the link below if you want to. There's no major spoilers, but they do give a rough idea as to what each episode is about:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/episodes/3/

I'm looking forward to it more than ever now!

(I'm guessing episode eight was originally going to be the Christmas special that, in the end, never happened. However I am assured that, despite the title, it is not now a Christmas themed episode)

Thankyou so much for putting all the episode synopsis and the new pictures up. Unfortunately, it's not making me any better at containing my excitment for the new series!!

Yay! That's also a brilliant picture.

Thank you for putting up the guides to episodes, it sounds good

Seems Mr Lee is giving out some sitcom writing tips...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090126/ten-lee-mack-s-sitcom-writing-tips-ea4616c.html

He's got one of them necks that I just want to bury my head in...

Only 3 days to go! My bottom cheeks are clenched in anticipation!!

By the way, I thought the bar set up on the set was amazing!! We never realised that it was in an actual studio, I thought it was in a pub!

Quote: zooo @ January 21 2009, 2:14 PM GMT

*Fingers crossed*

Quote: Aaron @ January 21 2009, 1:09 PM GMT

I have seen the last episode.

(And pretended not to know me pfffft)

Yeah, I didn't know that you were there!

You and your new friends. From ... the place.

Quote: Mark @ January 21 2009, 9:41 PM GMT

I've just published a guide to all eight new episodes. I believe we're the first website to do so :)

You can check the synopsis out via the link below if you want to. There's no major spoilers, but they do give a rough idea as to what each episode is about:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/episodes/3/

I'm looking forward to it more than ever now!

(I'm guessing episode eight was originally going to be the Christmas special that, in the end, never happened. However I am assured that, despite the title, it is not now a Christmas themed episode)

Nice to see all the new pics, and episode summaries too. It's the first I've seen of any of this publicity material (always the last to know).

For the record, I have co-written just the one episode of this third series - Episode Two: Winner. I saw it at the Ladbroke Theatre read-throughs and was very pleased with the way it had come out.

Due to other work commitments, I came to Series Three late and most of the episodes had already been dished out. (As with previous series, we were working up against a very tight deadline.) I pitched a few, worked a couple up into finished first drafts, but only Winner made the final selection. If we get a fourth series, I intend to be there at the ground floor - and maybe the other episodes I've started work on will be thrown back in the pot.

Suffice to say, I'm looking forward to the new series as a viewer, for the most part. There are some new writers, but Lee kept a firm hand on the tiller throughout. He's the quality controller, so expect standards to be kept!

Cool, congratulations. Looking forward to seeing the new series.

Great. Looking forward to it.

Nice to see that even the professionals throw their 'bottom drawer' scripts back in! ;)

Dan

Very much looking forward to it as well. If he's keeping his hand on the steering wheel, then he's picked up this sitcom game pretty quickly!

Not wishing to lessen the role of the producer, editor and director, of course...