Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 11

I think Mark's getting a bit confused. ;)

Next week, Plus One is on at 9:30pm, making way for the Celebrity Big Brother final at 10:00pm. On the 30th it's moving to 11:05pm for Ramsay's Great British Nightmare. Theennnn back to the 10:00pm slot.

Well that is rubbish just as the show is building an audience it gets shunted around the place. But that is a comment for the Plus One thread I suppose.

Can't wait for the new series of NGO but I wish they had a Christmas episode last year.

Ditto. :)

Apart from Lifespam & The Site are there any other pilots coming up?

Can't wait for this, proper sitcom and funny.

The first episode is a classic. Miss it at your peril.

And yes - there was no special Christmas show.

I saw the trailer for the new series last night. It looks great. I'm so excited! Can't wait!

Quote: James Turner @ January 20 2009, 4:46 PM GMT

Anybody seen this, terrible terrible show in my opinion. Loads of laugh track with absolutely no gags whatsoever, not even a logical concept of a joke, the stories in the show as a whole even aren't funny.

Is it just me or is this show just really unfunny.

You actually are kidding, right? The show is nothing BUT gags. If you'd accused it of lacking plot, that's just about within the realms of understandability (although it'd still be wrong). But without gags?! You, Sir, are a mental.

And the 'laugh track', as you put it, is a live studio audience.

Usually made up chiefly of David Chapman.

Quote: Aaron @ January 20 2009, 6:23 PM GMT

You actually are kidding, right? The show is nothing BUT gags. If you'd accused it of lacking plot, that's just about within the realms of understandability (although it'd still be wrong). But without gags?! You, Sir, are a mental.

Tell it like it is Aaron!! It probably has more jokes per minute than any other UK sitcom at the moment. And I'm tired of people saying 'laugh track' or 'canned laughter' when a show is filmed in front of an audience!! Angry

Quote: Aaron @ January 20 2009, 6:23 PM GMT

I completely agree. This show probably has more gags than any other sitcom, not only does it use incredibly witty one-liners, it even includes some visual gags.

Really looking forward to the new series...Does anyone know the sypnopsis for any of the other episodes?? I know episode one is called Pregnant but I can't find any information on the others...

Don't spoil it for yourself! I'll see if there's any info I can add to the site now.

... Nope, nothing yet.

Quote: Mrs Mack @ January 20 2009, 8:18 PM GMT

I completely agree. This show probably has more gags than any other sitcom, not only does it use incredibly witty one-liners, it even includes some visual gags.

Really looking forward to the new series...Does anyone know the sypnopsis for any of the other episodes?? I know episode one is called Pregnant but I can't find any information on the others...

Episode 1 is extreeeeeemely funny and I refuse to spoil it.

So David and Aaron you've seen the first episode? And you rate it that highly?

I saw 3 recordings and 2 run throughs - one episode I saw both of - and it a very high standard.