Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 7

You mean Miranda? Who is this Great Gazoo anyhoo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Gazoo

Anybody yet know when series 3 is due for transmission?

They are still recording. I can't wait for the Christmas one.

Quote: Princess Pancake @ November 3 2008, 2:17 AM GMT

I'm so excited!! We need to book our hotel on Friday ready for Dec. Any recomendations?

*Cowers from Aaron ready for when he jumps on her bloomin aweful spelling*

If you're still looking for a hotel try lastminute.com cos when I travelled down for a recording last year we got a B&B through them in Twickenham which was a pit in all fairness, but it was only £60! That doesn't sound like much help!

As for the set of the bar-when I went to see it being recorded it was to the left of the set of the flat.

Q!

Quote: Anon Umus @ November 16 2008, 2:39 PM GMT

Anybody yet know when series 3 is due for transmission?

Early new year. I would guesss by the end of January, perhaps. Probably starting in the mid-Jan new season lineup.

But don't quote me on that. Total guess.

I think it's been commissioned for another Christmas special this year. If you remember last year. The episodes were filmed the same week they were aired. So It's possible for the series to begin in December. :)

Yes it has - there's been some discussion already about that episode! The special will be filmed on Saturday 6th December. The series proper is in mid-production at the moment.

So a Christmas special - this Christmas? You'd have reckoned they would have filmed that first so they had more time to spend on post-production...

I'm starting to get excited about new series now! Not long off!

Yes, this Christmas.

Sorry I just realised how dim I sounded! Of course this Christmas!

BTW, I found this picture of Lee and Kate:

How cute is that!

Edited by Aaron.

I went to the recording yesterday of the final episode of the series, fantastic! The cast all seemed very shy (other than Tim and Lee, of course) and refused point blank to acknowledge us (the audience) most of the time! But it was good fun. We made some new friends, 3 lads from Lanc :D

When my OH jumped up to go to the loo he was asked by the dude with the microphone - who warms us all up - where he was going and asked if he was incontinent to which my other half replied: "No mate, it's you, you're shit". Whistling nnocently

I can't wait for it all to be aired, it was quite interesting watching the filming process!

Ooh, that was your boyfriend was it?
Cheeky bugger.

I liked the warm up guy, even more than some of the show! (Not that the show wasn't fantastic) :)

Quote: Princess Pancake @ December 7 2008, 4:27 PM GMT

I went to the recording yesterday of the final episode of the series, fantastic! The cast all seemed very shy (Other than Tim and Lee, of course) and refused point blank to acknowledge us (the audience) most of the time! But it was good fun. We made some new friends, 3 lads from Lanc :D

Refused to acknowledge us? Howso?

When my OH jumped up to go to the loo he was asked by the dude with the microphone -who warms us all up- where he was going and asked if he was incontinent to which my other half replied: "No mate, it's you, you're shit". Whistling nnocently

Alun Cochrane.

It was quite an amusing line though. You've got a witty one there.

Quote: zooo @ December 7 2008, 4:42 PM GMT

Ooh, that was your boyfriend was it?
Cheeky bugger.

I liked the warm up guy, even more than some of the show! (Not that the show wasn't fantastic) :)

Third time I've been and lots of his gags were repeats but that's fair enough.

Also this was one I'd seen them do as a run through earlier in the year - with scripts and no costumes or props. It went quite smoothly compared to the other two.

I went to the recording yesterday of the final episode of the series, fantastic! The cast all seemed very shy (other than Tim and Lee, of course) and refused point blank to acknowledge us (the audience) most of the time! But it was good fun. We made some new friends, 3 lads from Lanc :D

Shame we missed each other. Or were you trying to avoid Aaron?