Benidorm - Series 1 & 2 Page 8

Most of the trailers seem to be on YouTube, posted by the writer. If they're anything to go by then the second series is looking very promising.

I have never seen the first series but everyone has said how funny it is.

Really good start to the second series. I thought the first was pretty average but tonight's episode was great.

I might have to go and try to re-watch series one. Very surprised at tonight's episode. It's not going to be my favourite show of the year, but still kept me entertained and waiting for the next ep. :)

Just got back from the pub, but has been taped, so will watch it in the morning.

Just watched it. God it's repulsive, but my God it's funny

Much as has been said above repeatedly, I wasn't much of a fan of the first series either... but thought this first episode of this series took it a big leap forward. The strange thing is I can't quite work out what's different between that episode and the last series?!?

Trivia: The guy at the airport at the start who asked the posh couple (Nicholas Burns and Abigail Cruttenden) whether he could share a cab with them... that was the writer of the series, Derren Litten.

Anyone know if this is going to be repeated this week? Missed the show on friday night.

Thanks

No, there are no repeats. Your best bet is to try and find somewhere you can watch or download online.

Cheers Aaron, unfortunately it seems that they don't work from a spanish IP addy. Oh well,will just have to watch the 2nd episode.

Thanks again!

I thought this first episode was worth suspending belief and picks up wonderfully from where the first series left off with excellent jaw-dropping moments.

I was quite surprised by the first series and actually enjoyed it. I was expecting it to be utter shit just (and solely) because it was on ITV. I was completely wrong. Really like it.

Dan

It's just getting better and better each week. I really really like it. Johnny Vegas is the best as 'The Oracle' He should get more screen time.

I just wanted to say I love this it's my favourite sitcom of the year.

Quote: Jack Massey @ April 12 2008, 3:50 PM BST

It's just getting better and better each week. I really really like it. Johnny Vegas is the best as 'The Oracle' He should get more screen time.

No. I disagree. Less is more with JV.

Quote: jdubya @ April 13 2008, 6:39 PM BST

No. I disagree. Less is more with JV.

Agreed.