Sitcoms that urgently need a DVD release Page 10

One would hope that they'd have learnt their lesson, but I doubt it.

Did they cut all the black people out?

Haha, no. Get ready for it.

Series one release, fine.
Series two release, included not only series two but the first four episodes of series three.
Series three release then included the fifth and sixth episodes of series three, and all 8 episodes of series four.

Consequently, there is no "series four" DVD, and they had the rights to the show taken away. (I believe.)

W.o.w.

Laughing out loud

Interestingly, Pegasus are also releasing the second series of Mulberry on the same date (as The Crouches).

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6371849/Mulberry-Complete-Series-Two/Product.html]

On the 'Series 2' DVD, they tried to fog you off by saying it had two bonus episodes. These were two of the four episodes on the DVD from series 3.

Quote: zooo @ September 11 2008, 10:06 PM BST

W.o.w.

Laughing out loud

It matters to me! :(

I wasn't being sarcastic!

*wipes a tear* Ok then.

In that case: Indeeeeeeeeeed. Bunch of idiots.

How about Chalk And Cheese? It only had six episodes.
Curry And Chips what are the chances of that getting onto DVD?

Well, at least half of Curry And Chips is available, but I'd love to see the rest, and indeed all of Chalk And Cheese. Chances though? Well, I really don't know. My instinct would be "low", but as Love Thy Neighbour and some of what exists of Till Death Us Do Part have been released, it's possible.

Yes but LTN and TDUDP spawned alot of episodes, Curry & Chips had six. The antics of Kevin O'Grady and Arthur Blenkinsopp have largely been forgotten.

What was Chalk and Cheese about?

I dunno, no one seems to be able to forget them when commenting on those comedy documentary shows.

But what do you think the chances are that these people commenting on these documentary shows have actually seen an episode?
What was Chalk and Cheese about?

Fairly high. It wasn't on THAT long ago, and the people who appear on the shows tend to be old enough to have seen it.

Chalk And Cheese

Dave Finn (Michael Crawford) and Roger Scott (Robin Hawdon) are next-door neighbours. The two men are as different as "chalk and cheese".

Finn is a loud-mouthed, brash Cockney layabout, while Scott is a cultured, hard-working marketing director.