Doctor Who... Page 698

Quote: Griff @ May 9 2011, 3:45 PM BST

It can't be helping much with the average six year old's ability to assess the consequences of their actions.

Laughing out loud
I'm sure they're all fine!

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ May 9 2011, 4:02 PM BST

Kids are crap at doing that anyway.

Every night, when I put my five-year-old to bed I warn him that if he pisses the bed again I'll beat the shit out of him again, and he carries on doing it regardless.

Stop putting him in your bed?

Actually you don't have kids, where the blue hell did you get a 5 year old from?

Quote: sootyj @ May 9 2011, 4:11 PM BST

Stop putting him in your bed?

Actually you don't have kids, where the blue hell did you get a 5 year old from?

I think that in that particular state, that is indeed the age of consent.

Spoiler free review of Gaiman's episode.

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/reviews/episodes/1006-doctor-who-the-doctors-wife-spoiler-free-review

There's a couple of Tom Baker/Sarah Jane Doctor Who's on BBC Four now, if anyone hasn't seen.

Watching them dull as f**k.

The Hand Of Fear is hardly the first story most would pick as a tribute to Sladen! Who chose that one?!

It is a funny choice

Someone at BBC4 must have a stone hand fetish.

or sever wankers wrist

Also the dungarees were kinda iconic

Pirates episode was neither here nor there. Not a disaster but not likely to top any fan polls. I wish they really would kill someone now and then though, rather than pretend to.

Anyone think the automated sick bay idea was a bit too similar to the nanobots from The Empty Child?

no quite a high death toll but lifeless and pointless

Quote: Badge @ May 9 2011, 11:33 PM BST

Anyone think the automated sick bay idea was a bit too similar to the nanobots from The Empty Child?

Yeah, it's very odd that Moffat went along with the idea, when it's pretty much the same twist as one of his own episodes!

It was similar but it's ann ancient scifi trope these things have all been done before