Doctor Who Page 26

Quote: ian_w @ April 7 2008, 6:51 PM BST

Four boobs? Etc? No?

No.

*gets the mental image of a quadruple-breasted woman*

Sick

Mmmmmm...... Eccentrica Gallumbits...... the triple-breasted whore....

kjs

Quote: Charley @ April 6 2008, 1:47 PM BST

I want one of those little fat creatures. How cute were they?
OMG! I love them. I would put a bonnet on them, place them tenderly in a pram & go to a park.
They were just the cutest, waving little thingies ever.

Ooh, ah, to do that properly I think one would have to have liposuction & pour the fat into mould.

Yeuch!

Quote: Mark @ April 7 2008, 11:18 AM BST

As much as I hate taking threads off-topic I think this deserves a reply:

It's neither of these. As it happens, Jake is well aware of the fact I've pretty much had enough of him too. Let's just say he is on very thin ice but we do try and give people a chance to improve - and to be fair to him he has been trying.

Your words, not mine!

Anyway, how thin does the ice have to get? Just get rid of him and be done with. Quick and easy.

Apologies, though, for my loose words about "the powers that be". I don't mean Mark or Aaron. But I do mean the serial Jake-goaders who only serve to encourage that-which-shall-be-encouraged.

And just to clear one thing up, no email addresses have been taken from this website

I wasn't suggesting that they had. Rather that he had played loose with people's identities, which isn't usually a good habit.

Quote: KJSmyling @ April 7 2008, 8:43 PM BST

Mmmmmm...... Eccentrica Gallumbits...... the triple-breasted whore....

kjs

...of Eroticon Six.

Anyway, back to Dr Who:

I don't watch the show, but would be interested to hear more about what people think of Catherine Tate in this new role of

Yes. I'm not optimistic, but Ep 1 was better than her terrifying Xmas encounter.

Quote: Badge @ April 7 2008, 9:07 PM BST

Anyway, how thin does the ice have to get? Just get rid of him and be done with. Quick and easy.

Annoying people is not enough to warrant banning. If it was, there'd only be about half a dozen members. And I'm sure that neither I, nor you, would be amongst them. But as Mark says, he is on thin ice and he knows it.

A lot better.
She might actually be okay. Can't tell yet for sure though.

I just can't imagine her running after aliens and swinging about on bits of demolished space ship, in her nice little C&A outfits.

She ain't exactly built for action.

Quote: Aaron @ April 7 2008, 9:13 PM BST

Annoying people is not enough to warrant banning. If it was, there'd only be about half a dozen members. And I'm sure that neither I, nor you, would be amongst them.

I think this is one of our rare moments of agreement! Apart from Fawlty Towers.

Okay, back on topic: the general consensus is that there is a problem with Tate in Dr Who. Is this because she is "not right for Dr Who", or that she is too identified with her comedy characters?

Quote: zooo @ April 7 2008, 9:15 PM BST

A lot better.
She might actually be okay. Can't tell yet for sure though.

I just can't imagine her running after aliens and swinging about on bits of demolished space ship, in her nice little C&A outfits.

She ain't exactly built for action.

Define "built for action"?

Able to run easily.

I'm not calling her fat or anything!
She just seems a bit 'middle aged'.

I like her though, so I'm interested to see how she does it.

Quote: zooo @ April 7 2008, 9:23 PM BST

Able to run easily.

I'm not calling her fat or anything!
She just seems a bit 'middle aged'.

I like her though, so I'm interested to see how she does it.

There's nowt wrong with being middle aged.... anyway she's 5 years younger than me so hardly middle aged....

kjs

I didn't say she was, I said she seemed.

You know, like a 20 yr old can have a middle aged feel to 'em.

(I'm not looking at you Aaron!)

A less than beautiful assisstant, how modern, go Who!

Frankly though I think she's more attractive then old chipmunk chops.

And like I say her comediennes demeanor, matches the whole modern pantomime that's part of New Who's cool.

Patomime? Bring back the Murka!

Quote: zooo @ April 7 2008, 9:30 PM BST

You know, like a 20 yr old can have a middle aged feel to 'em.

(I'm not looking at you Aaron!)

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ April 7 2008, 9:31 PM BST

A less than beautiful assisstant, how modern, go Who!

They had that last series too.