Doctor Who

So, the ______ actually crashed into the ______!

Who'd'a' thunk it?

(Edited for those poor plebs who haven't seen it yet. ;))

Quote: Aaron @ November 16, 2007, 8:36 PM

So, the ______ actually crashed into the ______!

Who'd'a' thunk it?

(Edited for those poor plebs who haven't seen it yet. ;))

Yeah, they actually showed you the boat bit at the end of the last series, which is leading onto the Christmas special; the Doctor on the Titanic with Kylie Minogue.
So I suppose me saying that has spoiled the surprise for anyone that didnt know!

Ah, did they? Iiiiiiiinteresting. Would have been nicer if they'd gone straight through rather than repeating that ending then. And, I felt, required the last line to be "Ohh ... Bugger!"

People still actually think about Dr Who at other times than when it's actually on telly then? Amazing! ;)

But it was on TV...

Quote: Aaron @ November 16, 2007, 9:34 PM

But it was on TV...

When?

It's hard having no set and a seemimg inability to remember to check what's on... Huh?

Children in Need special. Tennant and Davison's Tardis's's's's's ... (what's the plural of Tardis?) ... combined, and the universe nearly imploded. Or summink.

Tardi, or tardises.

I loved that special!

The two best doctors ever together. Made me all happy it did.

Tardii, wouldn't the spelling be? Hm.

Quote: zooo @ November 16, 2007, 10:37 PM

The two best doctors ever together. Made me all happy it did.

Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker together, eh? Nice! ;)

Eccleston is my first doctor and my favourite. But I loved that little sketch. Peter Davison is great. The bit about, "you're my doctor," made me all fuzzy, haha.

He was my doctor too. (just). *sniffle*

I was fortunate as a kid to see the very first ever ep live and it was quite out of the ordinary. Moms were really worried. Kids had sleepless nights! William Hartnell was quite scary as were the daleks first time around! And then when he morphed into Patrick Troughton that was something else too!

My fav doctor of all 'time' is Tom Baker! The long scarf, curly hair and manic laugh did it for me!

The current docs have been OK but they have quite a lot to live up to! :) That chubby gal (Chris wotsits ex) did quite a good job as an assistant I thought. I couldn't stand to even watch that awful Tate woman in it though.. I think I would have hid under the table again, like the first time the daleks came on screen back in the '60's..

I like Peter Davison. The Complete Guide to Parenting was fecking fabulous.

Quote: Aaron @ November 16, 2007, 9:45 PM

what's the plural of Tardis

I would of (sic) thought you'd know this. It would be tardises, but there is only one anyway (which is why the Master stole the Doctor's).