Doctor Who Page 29

Quote: zooo @ April 14 2008, 12:33 PM BST

Her delivery was funny.

I thought about it again in context, and it is funny after all, because you couldn't see what was going on when she said it, and yes because of delivery.
Omg I sound like a comedy droid!
Or even a German!!

I liked all the Welsh stuff too, that was funny.
'Look you'.

When is The Thick Of It coming back? I don't want Peter Capaldi in a toga, I want him shouting and swearing at ministers.

I'm going against the grain here. The episode was okay, but who can honestly say it wouldn't have been better with anyone other than Tate as the companion? I mean anyone - not just Billie or Freema. I'm with Charley, in that Tate veers wildly from "serious" to variations on her Lauren and other sketch characters. It's very distracting, and as a result this person "Donna" is all over the shop. But I don't think it's all CT's fault - I suspect it's the consequence of RTD being so overcome with fanluv for Tate that he can't help himself. Unfortunately it means the rest of us have to put up with more panto for the rest of the series.

Yes, I don't really mind Donna. She can be funny. But of course, in every important/emotional scene I will be thinking, this could mean so much more if it was being played by someone else.
Oh well.

I just don't want her to be Tennant's last companion, as I think we'll be missing out on some amazingly affecting storylines if we don't get a great actor opposite him again.

In other news, it's Tennant's birthday tomorrow! (I only know that cos it's my brother's too.)

Happy birthday to zooo's brother, and to David Tennant. \o/

I share the same birthday with David Tennant and Edgar Wright, woo.

I share Birthday with Zoe Ball....Yay.

Was an alright episode tonight. Martha's back next week, that should be intresting.

Or, more accurately, unwatchable.

Quote: Gavin @ April 19 2008, 7:17 PM BST

Was an alright episode tonight. Martha's back next week, that should be intresting.

Yeah!
It'll make us see how good an actor she is! Compared to some...

Quite liked the Ood episode though. Was fun.

There are too many Ood episodes. I hope they get left alone now!

I thought it was good that Donna wanted to go home when it was a bit rough. I am quite liking Tate maybe coz I dont fancy her at all I can watch with clear head ;)

Ha! that's an angle, I suppose.

Yeah, I'm sure that'll be all from the Ood now.

Haha! I loved her "No! We're not married!"

I really liked it. Wasn't the boss guy Lord Percy from Blackadder?