Doctor Who Page 17

That's very funny charley, but i can imagine hitler invading poland would have jsutifed it in similar terms
#

Haha! Evil.

Quote: Charley @ April 4 2008, 7:54 PM BST

& he claps his hands like a small backward child, with backward problems.

I've been doing that frequently the last couple of days. :)

Quote: sootyj @ April 4 2008, 7:56 PM BST

That's very funny charley, but i can imagine hitler invading poland would have jsutifed it in similar terms
#

Nah!

he claps his hands like a small backward child, with backward problems.

Laughing out loud

My man is almost wanking at the sheer prospect of Dr Who on Saturday. If I so much as mention it, his little piggy eyes light up & he claps his hands like a small backward child, with backward problems.
I am going to reset all our clocks so he misses it. 3 years ago he really pissed me off & I still remember it. That will learn him.

A pschologist would analyse this as a happy, content and loving marriage :)

Quote: zooo @ April 4 2008, 7:57 PM BST

Haha! Evil.

I've been doing that frequently the last couple of days. :)

I've been grinning like an idiot, too.

Well, I say like an idiot.

I can't wait until the new series starts!

Only down side is the annoying tate! oh well, i'll have to shut up and put up but I am very excited. DR Who mad here :D
~Joey

Less annoying that Freema wosserface though.

Nah, she doesn't get on my nerves.

I dunno, tate just tends to do the lame "chav" speech and it's like banging my head against a brick wall or listening to passing school kids talk.

Freema wosserface! lol

Anyone happen to know what the stories about? I've heard it's ment to be really scary <-- funny but I hope it's a good start. the chistmas special was somewhat a let down for myself :/

I know (ish). But if I told you, I'd have to kill you. Sorry.

Freema made the last series unwatchable for me. I think I saw three episodes. I hope I never have to see her on my screen again.

The first episode?
It's about dodgy diet pills, innit?

And a partridge in a pear tree.

OOoh, look at zooo's postcount! :D

*works on a new, non-scary avatar*

There's nothing wrong with that avatar, but I may be a little patronising now I know you look 12.

There there! Shouldn't you be in bed by now, mister?

Yes, I should.

Awwww, bless! He talks so grown up!