Doctor Who Page 15

Nice.

What a big helmet.

He looks a bit like John Lennon circa 1965 in that picture.

Check out the front cover of the 'Two Virgins' album and it looks even more like him.

If I didn't know who it was I would think it was a young Terry Gilliam.

I believe it may be the most unflattering naked picture ever.

(I like the new avatar, Curt!)

Thanks Zooo,
And I would have to agree with you on the picture. It must have been a very cold theater, poor chap.

He's obviously a grower, not a shower.

zooo hopes.

Quote: zooo @ March 24, 2008, 7:57 PM

Jake. David Tennant is signed up by contract for at least a year's worth of Dr Who after this series ends.

But which year?

He might go back to 2006.

Quote: zooo @ March 24, 2008, 7:57 PM

Jake. David Tennant is signed up by contract for at least a year's worth of Dr Who after this series ends.

Ok where did you hear that ?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 27, 2007, 1:55 PM

I take it your a who fan then . . ? Why bother putting yourself throught he torture of watching if you think its shit? There are other channels or other things to do!! What I enjoyed most about it this year was watching it with someone who was trying to take the piss and say it was all crap, then sitting goggle-eyed through the absolute crap that is Eastenders that was on after. Idiot.

Good question, Matthew. I love the old series and hate the new. Why still watch it? Well, it's still the same programme underneath, I guess. Maybe I'm just addicted to it. I still found the season 4 trailer to be exciting. Oh dear.

I just thought I would let people know that there are many pictures from the last episode of Series 4.

Quote: Jake How @ March 25, 2008, 11:14 AM

I just thought I would let people know that there are many pictures from the last episode of Series 4.

When was that ? 1966?

No the series 4 that is going to air soon.

Quote: Jake How @ March 25, 2008, 11:06 AM

Ok where did you hear that ?

She probably read it in his contract, viewing it over his shoulder whilst spying on him from inside his wardrobe.

Quote: Aaron @ March 25, 2008, 1:25 PM

She probably read it in his contract, viewing it over his shoulder whilst spying on him from inside his wardrobe.

Or the Tardis inside his trousers which apparently is a lot bigger on the inside.