Doctor Who Page 12

Quote: jake how @ December 28, 2007, 5:32 PM

The newspaper the sun has said that he will leave after series 4.

You seem to change your mind about these things very quickly. First you believe his leaving, then you don't, then you do. It's very hard keeping up. Laughing out loud

Just seen the advert for the next series on BBC One (to start April 5th). Looks good. And looks nicely Martha-light. I'm sure zooo has her lady-throbbing going already.

And with Cribbins as 'gramps', it can't be all bad. :)

Yeah I saw it last night. How excited am I?

I didn't like the look of that bit at the end where the Doctor looked all upset.
Oh gawd, what are they going to do to him.

I saw a bit of it then too, but was stuffing my face with noodles at the time so didn't really take it in. :D

Not sure what they'll do to him though. But if he's hurt, I'm sure he'll need someone to look after him and nurse him better. :)

kill off all the assistants. Or bring back K-9 Permenantly. Both are terribly upseting.

Quote: Aaron @ March 23, 2008, 12:17 PM

I saw a bit of it then too, but was stuffing my face with noodles at the time so didn't really take it in. :D

The idea is that you open your mouth.

Here is a link to the Series Four trailer http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/doctorwho/ram/s4_cinema_trail?size=16x9&bgc=CC0000&nbram=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1

I'm not on broadband at the minute, so can't view the trailer.

Please tell me though, does it feature a Sontaran????!

Yeah it does.

Bernard Cribbins is in it?!

Cool. He was in the first Doctor Who film as well.

Quote: Jake How @ March 24, 2008, 6:31 PM

Here is a link to the Series Four trailer http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/doctorwho/ram/s4_cinema_trail?size=16x9&bgc=CC0000&nbram=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1

Nice one Jake, thanks for that I haven't seen trailer yet.

David tennant is leaving I know that he I have seen pictures from the last episode.

Quote: Jake How @ March 24, 2008, 6:42 PM

David tennant is leaving I know that he I have seen pictures from the last episode.

Yeah he's moving in with zooo.

lol.

Quote: Jake How @ March 24, 2008, 6:42 PM

If that was true, (which it isn't) you don't put things like that up on a message board without using spoiler tags.

Is there a course on internet etiquette someone could give him?