Anti Gay Jokes Page 8

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 9, 2007, 7:31 PM

Yes but that only works if you KNOW that he is a homosexual, otherwise you have to look at the art, not the artist.

Now how could you tell that Matt Lucas is gay?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ November 9, 2007, 8:07 PM

Strong but milky with two sweetners or one sugar please!

Certainly Miss! Er, you providing the biscuits then? :)

You used to in the old days... <sigh>

Quote: David Chapman @ November 9, 2007, 8:30 PM

Now how could you tell that Matt Lucas is gay?

Well I couldn't, not until I read it in the Daily Sport!

Always get 'The Sport', I like a good read.. ;)

Quote: Baumski @ November 9, 2007, 4:53 PM

The problem with these half baked laws is that there's never any thought given over to irony and so every joke with a direct or indirect gay reference becomes fair game because there will be someone who will cry homophobe, before getting the perpetrator banged up. There you go, I just said 'banged up', so therefore I must be guilty as charged.

I don’t know about anybody else but this seriously scares the willies out of me.

I think the biggest problem with these half-baked laws is that they are so half-baked. Does anybody honestly think anyone will be prosecuted under something that is so poorly defined? It's a waste of time, because a) we have a lot of laws protecting people against persecution anyway; b) it's probably unenforceable; and c) they have wasted a load of legislative time over it that could have been spent on something else.

Quote: Badge @ November 9, 2007, 9:42 PM

c) they have wasted a load of legislative time over it that could have been spent on something else.

Isn't that what they've spent the past 10 years doing? What's that statistic? 40,000 new offences created since 1997? They're under the impression that legislation will solve everything, but in practice they have proved the binary opposite.

Quote: Aaron @ November 9, 2007, 9:47 PM

Isn't that what they've spent the past 10 years doing? What's that statistic? 40,000 new offences created since 1997? They're under the impression that legislation will solve everything, but in practice they have proved the binary opposite.

Ah. I was referring to the "Government of the day" in general rather than the "past 10 years". It's funny how Tories only talk about anything in the last ten years, just as Labourites previously quoted statistics "since 1979".

Quote: Badge @ November 9, 2007, 9:52 PM

Ah. I was referring to the "Government of the day" in general rather than the "past 10 years". It's funny how Tories only talk about anything in the last ten years, just as Labourites previously quoted statistics "since 1979".

Ah well, I'm happy to talk about previous administrations if someone can provide relevant statistics.

(That wasn't meant to sound confrontational and pissy.)

Quote: Aaron @ November 9, 2007, 9:47 PM

We should probably all be in prison really.

Aaah! That's the reason so because we are all guilty of something we can't condemn anyone else.

"Let him who is without sin etc..."

There is no room in the prisons Dave so relax..

:)

And the few they've got in there are probably eating better than you and I anyway! ;)

Certainly better than school children with hot dinners.