Anti Gay Jokes Page 4

Steamed vegetables?

Quote: Aaron @ November 8, 2007, 2:20 PM

Not entirely sure if your question is sincere or not.

Absolutely sincere.

Well, like I said then, it would in theory, but would never be employed as such. Didn't you know, it's ok to insult the majority? :)

Quote: zooo @ November 8, 2007, 1:15 PM

I have no idea.

Can't we just ban bigots from living? Then we'd know that any left over gay jokes were about homophobes, not gay people.

Can we also ban Gay bigots from living too?

I might get some peace in my flat then, I'm so sick and tired of those Gay bigots upstairs and their inconsiderate behaviour... tsk tsk ;) They seem to think if you're not Gay like them, you're not normal.. and I do feel normal even though I have to admit to being heterosexual (sorry)

Yes, all bigots will be squished. Even smallots.

I don't know what that meant.

Quote: Cinnamon @ November 8, 2007, 2:48 PM

Yeah, now comedians will be forced to congregate in public cubicles to exchange a quick gay joke.

I don't think that a rich vein of comedy has been lost to be honest.

you could make a good sketch out of that.!

I'm straight but i went to a show by a cross dresser once, the bouncer( a meathead) asked if i was gay? I said no but my boyfriend is.

Just to clarify, who can i incite hatred to? (because bigots have rights to.)

Zooo: the gay folk in the flat above mine are quite nice mostly.. just noisy sometimes, but that's not because they are gay.. it's because they are young and carefree (at least at week-ends anyway) !!

Quote: jacparov @ November 8, 2007, 7:07 PM

Just to clarify, who can i incite hatred to? (because bigots have rights to.)

If you are a bigot then you do have a legitimate target: Yourself.

Quote: jacparov @ November 8, 2007, 7:07 PM

I'm straight but i went to a show by a cross dresser once, the bouncer( a meathead) asked if i was gay? I said no but my boyfriend is.

I'd love to see that.

Bouncers always look like they've shoved their heads in car crushers.

The biggest bigot of all is of course the one who is against freedom of speech. That's not to say that horrible 'jokes' about anyone are OK because they probably are not. But a perfectly harmless joke about anyone or anything should be fine. I just think that there is a gap between 'cheeky' and 'insulting'. If If you called a friend a "silly moo" you should be alright. If you called her a f**king slut and a c**t, then I suggest you have overstepped the mark and are now offensive, not cheeky.

Of course we all know the liberal attitude towards rights: "Rights for all but the majority". Race jokes: "No race jokes apart from towards whites." Sexuality: "No sexuality jokes apart from towards heterosexuals." Religion: "No religion jokes apart from towards Christians."

How many white and heterosexual jokes do you know?

I suppose the christian jokes are because a century ago you wouldn't get imprisoned or killed for making a joke about Buddhists.

[quote name="Cinnamon" post="64606" date="November 8, 2007, 7:24 PM"]How many white and heterosexual jokes do you know?
/quote]

None.

So why do you think there no joke about white heterosexuals then, geezer?

Quote: Cinnamon @ November 8, 2007, 7:24 PM

How many white and heterosexual jokes do you know?

Why did the white man cross the road? To get to a better neighbourhood.

Why are most men not gay? They can't be arsed.

:D

Quote: ajp29 @ November 8, 2007, 7:28 PM

Why did the white man cross the road? To get to a better neighbourhood.

Why are most men not gay? They can't be arsed.

:D

Doesn't look like AJP knows any either! Laughing out loud

not a bigot really, live and let live i say, i just don't like politicians telling me what i can and cannot do. God i'm turning into ben f**king elton

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 8, 2007, 7:28 PM

[quote name="Cinnamon" post="64606" date="November 8, 2007, 7:24 PM"]How many white and heterosexual jokes do you know?
/quote]

None.

So why do you think there no joke about white heterosexuals then, geezer?

Well, I certainly haven't found storms of predjudice for being white and heterosexual. Some people might criticise my dress sense and say that I've got a big nose but those are two characteristics that have never hampered by social prospects.