BCG Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 Page 4

Three Gabriels in the Arsenal line-up tonight (Jesus, Martinelli & Magalhaes). Clearly, after their disciplinary problems of recent years, they are going for a more angelic look this season.

Hall of Fame

12/13 Gerry McDonnell
13/14 Steve Sunshine
14/15 Don Rushmore
15/16 Steve Sunshine
16/17 Gerry McDonnell
17/18 Anton Russell
18/19 Don Rushmore
19/20 Gerry McDonnell
20/21 Steve Sunshine
21/22 Don Rushmore

22/23 ??????????????

Here we go. Good luck, all!

You're not in our league.

Quote: don rushmore @ 4th August 2022, 12:26 AM

I'm the star turnip.

Or is he? Another game of his maybe?

That's right. Start off with an own goal. ?

I'm 1,087,687th in the Sky Sports league (which I didn't enrol in), and the league leader has 50 points already, by playing his triple captain on defender Zinchenko - why do some of these people seem to have a 6th sense?

Well done JP Pass and other Zinchenko pickers, I had him in at one point, about the 189th full team tweak, so at a very early stage in the development of my team, and since forgot about him. So we've ended up with a league of 12, not bad, plus one ghost player. I wonder at what point in the season he's going to rematerialize? GW 38 to lift another trophy?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 5th August 2022, 7:26 PM

Three Gabriels in the Arsenal line-up tonight (Jesus, Martinelli & Magalhaes). Clearly, after their disciplinary problems of recent years, they are going for a more angelic look this season.

Well divine intervention is the only thing they haven't tried at that club to stop the flow of suspensions so seems likely the Catholic coach has asked the Pope for some help.

Ghost player lol. The man is a plank.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 6th August 2022, 10:36 AM

Well done JP Pass and other Zinchenko pickers, I had him in at one point, about the 189th full team tweak, so at a very early stage in the development of my team

I added him and was having second thoughts, glad I kept him there and in the starting line-up. His assist and playing most of the match + the clean sheet and being chosen as one of FPL's star players, lovely 12 points from him (the other 2 points being Jesus playing).

I put the Liverpool goalie in this week as they are only playing newly promoted Fulham.
1 nil down at half time so business as usual for me.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 6th August 2022, 10:36 AM

So we've ended up with a league of 12, not bad, plus one ghost player. I wonder at what point in the season he's going to rematerialize? GW 38 to lift another trophy?

Big Phil?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th August 2022, 1:28 PM

I put the Liverpool goalie in this week as they are only playing newly promoted Fulham.
1 nil down at half time so business as usual for me.

I chose him and left Ramsdale on my bench. Regret!

Hi all welcome back to the multiverse leagues of madness

I've been on holiday in Malta so gave my first picked team a look, decided It was a bit too sunny to forensically try to improve it and it looked ok
Obviously it was to sunny for me to spot I had a subs bench so I've dropped 12 points already
Which I normally do in week 2 when I try to transfer my way out of mediocrity into almost above average

I wouldn't put any money on Alfa team winning the best team name. As Zooo is doing the judging this year

Here we go again already, except defence full of shit this time - Alisson, Cash, Matip and TA-A all play a full match and get me 4 points between them.

I promised myself I wouldn't play a Wild Card in Week 2, but.....................f**k the lot of 'em. I'd been better off with some Sunday morning pub team players.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th August 2022, 12:15 AM

defence full of shit this time - Alisson... ...

He's not been as good since he ditched his fedora.