BCG Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 Page 3

:D No there isn't. Unless you can use PayPal.

?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd August 2022, 10:49 PM

Now hurry up and join you tart.

I'm the star turn here. Some respect, please.

Quote: don rushmore @ 4th August 2022, 12:26 AM

I'm the star turn here. Some respect, please.

Thar 'e blows!!!..............

We'll see what Godot has to say about that when he surfaces - I see you as a big fat white whale and G as Captain Ahab, with a f**king great harpoon in his hand

I love the story about how Keith Moon hired a helicopter to fly him into and land on Oliver Reed's estate in the country and they had a 48 hour piss up.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th August 2022, 12:41 AM

Thar 'e blows!!!..............

We'll see what Godot has to say about that when he surfaces - I see you as a big fat white whale and G as Captain Ahab, with a f**king great harpoon in his hand

Who are you - Roger the Cabin Boy?

No! Seaman Staines

And don't forget, Thursday - tonight is your turn in the barrel

By order of the sneaker bounders (me)
Cease and desist this bickering....you'd never see me do it.

You'll be a star turnip Don if you can't log in with a new password on time. They've got some double security code thing now which took me over a week to get through, had to use a phone to get in on my old password then change it again for a new one. No catch ups for GW missers this term, SG says. Tick tock tick tock...

Gone for Haaland up front. It's a no-brainer, he's going to get a tonne of chances. And, unlike last weekend, he'll tuck plenty of them away.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th August 2022, 5:40 PM

By order of the sneaker bounders (me)
Cease and desist this bickering....you'd never see me do it.

Oooo, shakin' in me boots - Big Dick has spoken

I've heard from Godot - he's OK, so all's right with the world..............

I'll just sharpen my set of barbs, so......................Let battle commence!!

Quote: don rushmore @ 4th August 2022, 12:26 AM

I'm the star turn here.

Are you f**k.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 25th July 2022, 10:18 AM

JP Pass, Playfull, Billy, Horseradish, Dan & Don still to join from last season... 12 I'd say would be the minimum target,14/15 ideal but not expecting that with just ten days left and some regulars not yet joined.

I'm not sure why you lot have created yet another new league, unless it is to perpetuate a joke, but the official league (Up the Clique without a Paddle) has of course, respawned (as it does every year) and you're all in it, except for Don, which indicates that he has either deleted himself or doesn't yet have a team - probably the latter.

I'm not joining the new BCG-Clique-here, so this is the only league that will have me in it.