BCG Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 Page 11

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th August 2022, 9:08 AM

Probably regret it, but Son or De Bruyne...............De Bruyne or Son

Son has to go.

Son is going to literally f**k everyone on your family tree.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 25th August 2022, 4:59 PM

This sounds like the Yewtree defence to me (See 'The Crown vs 70s Entertainer' www.not_actually_a_real_link_you_idiot.com)

"I wasn't even aware that she was there until she bent down to tie her lace and my semi-erect penis accidentally fell into her mouth. I tried to warn her by gripping her right buttock firmly, but it was too late, she was gobbling me."

?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 25th August 2022, 5:15 PM

Thank you for your encouragement and confidence in my selection Mr G. As I said, I would probably regret it, but we'll see. ?

It's a DeBruyne Herc versus Son Godot showdown - Drop yer kecks and get ready to be shafted

Checked team - no injuries or last-minute niggles. No transfers to foreign teams (I had 2 sat there suddenly showing red and they had been transferred abroad)
No coughing in the stables or mad footballer disease - so far, we are go for launch.

I've gone for another hit with two transfers
Once I realised one of my strikers doesn't even play for the team any more

These days when planning transfers I usually just check out Kippers team to see who is the most rated on algorithms fixture list, secret sauce etc
and then I feel like I've got a bronze membership to the cheat site without paying a penny

Just do what you usually do and plant yourself up my arse.

mmmm, seems like a nice boy

Maybe not the best week to get rid of Trent Alexander Arnold

Seven goals and not even an assist for Salah?

or to captain Salah for that matter

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 27th August 2022, 4:22 PM

Seven goals and not even an assist for Salah?

Make that nine and no assist.

Pah, Zinchenko injured/took a knock in training post-deadline.

TAA carrying my team this week for now! Ramsdale and Jesus will hopefully provide points 'n' all.

Got so wrapped up in my De Bruyne or Son saga, when I eventually gave the nod to DB, I didn't consider anyone else for the armband.

De Bruyne or Haaland - choice of two and yet again I pick the wrong one. Odds/Evens Black/Red - 50-50 I will always pick the wrong one. ?

You should all study my team selection before picking your own.
Guaranteed points for you by giving my picks a miss
Mine will get yellow cards, red cards, not score, not play or let loads in at the back.

You had a reasonable Bench Boost though. So look on the bright side. ?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 25th August 2022, 5:15 PM

You were saying...................?

Apart from that, I can take comfort from our leader Anton, doing much the same, making Haaland Vice Captain and giving the armband to Jesus for 1 point +., against my 2+ for DB

So,"they" are not invincible....................