Jam and Jerusalem Page 5

Well, being from the States, maybe you won't take my reply for much, but...I just see it as more subtle and less slapstick than Saunders usually does. It can be a bit slow, but the zingers are still there. It seems to be more storybook and less in your face kind of humor (humour)! Let me know what you think.

Hi jason - welcome to the site. Your opinion is more than welcome - its always interesting to get the overseas take on the British comedies.

Absolutely and I'd just like to add that no matter where you're from in the world, Jam and Jerusalem is shit in any language.

Jennifer Saunders said this wasn't a comedy, so don't judge it as one. You all watched it thinking you'd see AbFab 2 or something. I watched it knowing what to expect and loved it. The woman is filled with talent.

That's assuming that we liked Ab Fab. ;)

LOL
well if you did good for you, if you didn't I'm sorry (I thought it was excellent)

You're not really Jennifer Saunders in disguise are you? Either that or some obsessive weirdo who actually finds her stuff funny and not just all shouty. Sorry Adrian.

No I'm not jennifer and no I'm not a weirdo and yes I do find her stuff funny and feel sorry for those who don't.
Adrian should kick your butt instead of forgiving you :P

He'd probably blow me up with a hand grenade.

that would do too

Come now children, play nicely!

Dear Aaron, Saundybabe and David. I'm getting a real sense of a menage a trois here.

A shocking accusation.

Me thinks you protest too much.

Quote: Baumski @ March 25, 2007, 9:48 AM

Dear Aaron, Saundybabe and David. I'm getting a real sense of a menage a trois here.

muharhar, care to join?