Jam and Jerusalem Page 6

:O

... Actually, that's too suggestive.

Well there was no-one else to play with. They'd all gone to bed and left us alone. Dangerous thing to do.

You have got to be joking! The new series starts on New Year's Day!

It's not just football teams who have the wrong people at the top. This is diabolical decision making.

It is total bollocks - but it does have a great cast. Shame it's not round Jennifer Saunders neck.

I never really watched this show.

Quote: jake how @ December 31, 2007, 3:29 PM

I never really watched this show.

Well don't bother wasting your time then. It just isn't funny or clever.

Ok.

Awful. Mildly entertaining at best. How this got commissioned for a first series is beyond me, let alone a second. Seriously, really poor. Jennifer Saunders proves herself beyond doubt to be a washed-up, talentless, comedy has-been.

Please BBC, no more. Spend my licence fee on something worthwhile.

Quote: Aaron @ January 1, 2008, 11:09 PM

Awful. Mildly entertaining at best. How this got commissioned for a first series is beyond me, let alone a second. Seriously, really poor. Jennifer Saunders proves herself beyond doubt to be a washed-up, talentless, comedy has-been.

Please BBC, no more. Spend my licence fee on something worthwhile.

And just think how much it must cost us with that cast.

I think there should be questions asked in da House.

I watched two episodes of the first series and Dawn French's character was the only thing I found amusing.

I couldn't believe they comissioned another series, so I watched the first episode, just in case I missed something the first time around. I didn't. Pants.

Some yank who's never posted on this site sent me the following PM.

"I wrote a sit-com - sent first episode to the BBC but unfortunately rejected. Subject is a pair of middle-aged failed songwriters - they say write what you know". This is one of my quotes.

"Middle-aged failed = you.

Middle-aged hugely successful = Jennifer Saunders.

'nuf said. "

I don't quite know what he's getting at. Sure I've not had any success yet but really that is a load of crap.

I don't find J & J funny and I really don't know how she gets away with it.

That makes no sense at all. I'm not sure who said what in the PM(s). Anyway.

Best Only good thing about tonight's J&J (apart from it ended) was that it had a kitty in it.

Quote: David Chapman @ January 4, 2008, 9:15 PM

"I wrote a sit-com - sent first episode to the BBC but unfortunately rejected. Subject is a pair of middle-aged failed songwriters - they say write what you know".

This was one of my posts from long ago.

Quote: David Chapman @ January 4, 2008, 9:15 PM

"Middle-aged failed = you.

Middle-aged hugely successful = Jennifer Saunders.

'nuf said. "

And this was his witty response.

She may be succesful but it doesn't make it good.

Sorry - this sounds terribly whingey doesn't it. Oh well!

I actually quite enjoy Jam and Jerusalem. Dont hurt me. (whimpers)

Matthew, you're quite clearly insane of Spears-proportions. :P

David, the guy's making a really weird point. If she was writing about successful people, his argument might actually make sense.