The IT Crowd Page 9

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 18 2010, 8:37 PM GMT

Have you just answered your own question there?

Possibly

But If you don't see these things on the BCG then you can never be sure

Whistling nnocently

Want to be an extra in it? From Twitter:
" ITCrowdSupport -- We need Extras! Email a photo of yourself 'Geeked' up to itcgeeks@gmail.com Best geeks will be chosen!"

Dan

I look super-geeked when I roll out of bed, will that do?? lololol

Seriously though, can't wait for a new serious of The IT Crowd!!! ... bring it on (always look out for Roy's T-shirt's too)

Cal :)

The IT Crowd is a great show but Noel Fielding should be in it more than he has been.

Or, more correctly, not in it at all. ;)

Tix available for the recording now: http://www.sroaudiences.com/

Dan

I haven't seen this sitcom yet, is it any good? I know it's won awards and stuff but that means little these days. I have seen pictures of the characters and that's what's always put me off watching it.

It's very silly, if you like that kind of thing. Unsurprisingly, Father Ted-y in humour, so if you like that, you'd probably like this.

It is very funny though.

Dan

Yes, it is very good indeed. I assume it's available on 4OD or somesuch. The first few episodes of Series 1 are a bit odd (mainly in terms of performance from Katherine Parkinson who seemed to KNOW ONLY HOW TO SHOUT), but after that it really settles in nicely.

It's very funny and very good.
And I love it very much.
And stuff.

Would recommend it to anyone.

I might give it a go at last then. Yes I wouldn't want every sitcom to be like Father Ted, maybe one in ten that I watch, although it was very funny, tons better than other 'silly' sitcoms I've seen, like Lab Rats.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ March 1 2010, 4:25 PM GMT

I might give it a go at last then. Yes I wouldn't want every sitcom to be like Father Ted, maybe one in ten that I watch, although it was very funny, tons better than other 'silly' sitcoms I've seen, like Lab Rats.

You can't compare it to Lab Rats - although of course you can.

But it is brilliant laugh out loud silly as opposed to Lab Rats which was just naff.

I remember before the last series was filmed they were asking for people to send artefacts in - T-shirts, things to put on their desks etc.

Does anyone remember where to send that stuff?

I don't know if they are looking for it this series.

My husband actually has a few Roy-type t-shirts. I rediscovered them while organizing the closets.