The IT Crowd Page 8

But, if I had just posted again, wouldn't it have just tagged it onto the 24/09 post anyway? Or would it have put it to the top of active threads?

Anyway, that Jen is rather hot isn't she? I love it when she shouts and her voice goes all deep. She could shout at me all night, the feisty redhead.

I fancy her too a bit.

In my own way, like.

I only spotted the other day that she's the woman in that Maltesers advert that doesn't flash that guy through the window...

I like it when she buys those red shoes. I want her in nothing but those red shoes......

I want the red shoes.

Quote: JuliaC @ September 27 2008, 10:42 PM BST

I only spotted the other day that she's the woman in that Maltesers advert that doesn't flash that guy through the window...

Aye.
She's in another ad too, but I can't think what it is...

Quote: zooo @ September 27 2008, 10:44 PM BST

Aye.
She's in another ad too, but I can't think what it is...

What colour shoes does she wear in it?!

Ooh, probably thigh high black boots.

*whimpers*

*stops watching football*

Quote: Winterlight @ September 27 2008, 10:29 PM BST

Anyway, that Jen is rather hot isn't she? I love it when she shouts and her voice goes all deep. She could shout at me all night, the feisty redhead.

Yes; yes that is good. That is very good. Oh yeah.

Quote: Winterlight @ September 27 2008, 10:29 PM BST

But, if I had just posted again, wouldn't it have just tagged it onto the 24/09 post anyway? Or would it have put it to the top of active threads?

No, it would have been a new post. And even if it had appended the earlier one, it should have then still pushed it up as an active thread.

Is there going to be a new series?

Graham Linehan on Twitter
IT Crowd latest. Three scripts in tip-top shape, one in need of a polish, one in need of a major rewrite and one half-done. Getting there!

Oh, I hope so, IT Crowd definitely got better as it went along so I'll be looking forward to it.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 18 2010, 8:33 PM GMT

Is there going to be a new series?

No, he's just writing them for the love of it. Like the rest of us.

Have you just answered your own question there?

Yes, a new series is coming. It's . . . . comi . . .ng . . .