British Comedy Quiz Page 40

Quote: a plate @ 26th April 2023, 1:09 AM

Though of course Nikki usually does really well, so we'll see...

8/10 and 1/5 for me this week, pretty good given I was sure about three answers and the rest were guesses. 1-2, 4-7, 9-10 & 13 correct.

A good reminder from a quiz that there are acres of comedy out there that I've not been anywhere near, despite all my efforts to try and write about something new when compiling questions for my quizzes 😝

Well done Niki..................further to :-

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 26th April 2023, 10:03 AM

......................... Go on Herc have a bash.

Had another look and knew one for certain, so there seems no point, but thank you for your confidence - I am ancient, you know. 😬

Proud to say that I knew numbers 6 & 7(!)

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 26th April 2023, 11:53 AM

Proud to say that I knew numbers 6 & 7(!)

One better than me, then. Knew 6 with a possible 7. Dare I say we are too old? Well, I am. I'm ancient. 💀

Somehow I managed 6 out of 10 today despite having watched effectively none of the programmes or people in most of the questions [I'e the modern programmes and people]

I [proudly] correctly answered Q2, Q3, Q4, Q6, Q7, Q10.
I [proudly] incorrectly answered Q1, Q5, Q8, Q9.

I must say "panel shows" and "modern stand up" are no interest to me, I love classic sitcoms.

Quote: JJlovescomedy @ 26th April 2023, 12:11 PM

I must say "panel shows" and "modern stand up" are no interest to me, I love classic sitcoms.

I hear you, brother 😁

Didn't know a single one, so I skipped this week. No point if every single one is a guess.

My prediction was right! I hope it doesn't sound arrogant when I say that I am the greatest man in the world.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 26th April 2023, 6:45 PM

Didn't know a single one, so I skipped this week. No point if every single one is a guess.

Bloody Hell, Michael, we're agreeing again. You be careful now - so where's yer spunk gone?

Hard times are over.

Quiz 252: I got 8/10 and 3/5! A few lucky guesses.

The people who didn't take part in last week's quiz might prefer some of the questions this week.

My correct answers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 12, 13, 15.

Quote: a plate @ 3rd May 2023, 2:00 AM

Quiz 252
The people who didn't take part in last week's quiz might prefer some of the questions this week.

You reckon 😆, but thanks for the confidence................I'll now have a look.

*EDIT Well, the first one is a push over, so I'll carry on.................😁

Q 252

7/10 and 1/5 with some educated guesses thrown in - better than I thought I'd be as I read through them

7/10 2/5

Found the secondary questions particularly baffling - only really knew one.

More of a mixed bag this time - 7/10 and 3/5 for me. Some I knew easily, a couple I worked out, some were guesses.

Got 1-6, 8, 12, 14-15 correct.

Good God what a stange set of questions we endured today!

How about doing two quizs one with questions people will know [the questions about proper comedy like Steptoe And Son, Only Fools And Horses, Keeping Up Apperances, Blackadder etc] and another quiz for which of these unfunny panel show bores are not in a relationship.

I correclty answered Q1, Q2, Q3, Q5, Q8 [lucky guess, don't like anyone in that question] Q10.
I incorreclty answered, Q4, [never seen it] Q6, [dont like anyone in that question] Q7, Q9.