The Rebel - Series 1 Page 5

Looking round the Brighton locations today in a howling gale, most exciting! Almost all are for exterior shots, the interiors are being shot in and around London.

wow, fantastic news! I feel so proud!! (and inspired!)

All the best with it - will definitely be watching!

Thanks, James! The Brighton shoot week was great fun. We were really lucky with the weather, as it was sunny most days apart from the final afternoon, when we were on a cliff above the marina in the teeth of a bone-chilling wind. What most surprised me was the sheer number of people involved and the level of organisation required. There was a unit base of lots of huge vehicles including a double decker dining room, and breakfast for sixty at seven a.m. was the norm, not that I was there at that unearthly hour! The catering was brilliant, though. Everyone worked hard, twelve hours a day, but there was a great friendly atmosphere. All in all a marvellous experience, particularly for someone who normally works alone in a studio...here's hoping for a second series!

Bugger. Missed the updates regarding Brighton. Would've been good to see some filming.

That's because Beaky told you after it was finished. Probably got enough people watching?

Saw the trailer last night - looks good.
I should imagine you're having kittens right now, Beaky!

Quote: Lazzard @ 9th June 2016, 12:55 PM BST

Saw the trailer last night - looks good.
I should imagine you're having kittens right now, Beaky!

Ahem! I'm moderately excited, if that's what you mean, Lazzard!

Here's hoping for lots of rave reviews! :D

Saw the trailer for the first time today beaky, will definitely be watching it. Fantastic achievement, I am chuffed to bits for you.

Thanks, Will!

Starts at 10pm on Wednesday 20th July. Looking forward to it!

Much appreciated, Aaron. Hope your cat likes it too - there's a gerbil in it...

Ha ha. I'll make sure to point it out to him! :D

Well done Beaky! Really pleased for you!

Ditto sentiments above, well done and all that but I won't be able to watch it. Are you back in sunny Spain now?