Newsjack - Series 12 Page 11

Quote: Tradepressed @ 5th March 2015, 7:45 PM GMT

I got an email saying I've got something on too. Well done the others.

Thanks and well done to you too!

What was the Madonna one about, do you remember.

Quote: nelly77 @ 5th March 2015, 7:53 PM GMT

What was the Madonna one about, do you remember.

It was a viewsjacks and mentioned Steps.

Bummer.

There may have been a second Madonna one... Sorry can't remember for sure.

I think the Madonna one may possibly have been mine

Well done everyone else who got the good e mail

Disappointment this week, no email. Thought the chart sketch might have been mine. Next week!

Well done to everyone who got in.

Yep well done

Looking forward to the show

Well done to everyone who got the nod. The Thursday afternoon/evening disappointment is an incentive to try and up my game each week.

Didn't get anything on this week but very well done to all that did.

I'm pleased and surprised to say I actually got three one-liners on this week's show; the other two being Mumford and Sons, and the silly blue, black, gold, white penis line.

Quote: Nogget @ 6th March 2015, 6:18 AM GMT

I'm pleased and surprised to say I actually got three one-liners on this week's show; the other two being Mumford and Sons, and the silly blue, black, gold, white penis line.

Excellent! :)

Thanks, Bonzo.
Your Crufts sketch didn't make the cut? Ow.

Quote: Nogget @ 6th March 2015, 9:39 AM GMT

Thanks, Bonzo.
Your Crufts sketch didn't make the cut? Ow.

Hello, no unfortunately, but we got a oneliner in so we're pleased about that!

:)

Hi everyone, I'm new to Newsjack, I have submitted two weeks in a row and got nothing at the moment.

Just wondering if I can get some advice from anyone who's had something broadcast.

Below is what I sent last week, any tips will be appreciated.

BREAKING NEWS:
1. Cyber attacks top US threat list. Second are poor Oscar speeches.

2. Madonna is taken aback by her own performance at the Brits; sources say it was only a stumble although things seem very cloak and dagger.

3. David Cameron to chair emergency Cobra meeting to discuss if the dress is white and gold or black and blue.

VIEWSJACK:
1. WOMAN: Ed Miliband now says he wants to cut tuition fees! There's only one thing I think he should cut and he's already done it!

2. MAN: I think there are more important things to discuss this week than if a dress is white or blue. Like the carling cup final, who's going to lift it? A team in white or a team in blue?

Thanks in advance :D