Newsjack - Series 12 Page 10

Quote: Tradepressed @ 5th March 2015, 12:26 PM GMT

Hi Bonzo, thanks for the update/info. Putin drops some salt - was this a one-liner or a sketch? I wrote a sketch where Putin drops some salt...

Hello, it was a sketch!

a madonna joke eh...

i wonder, then again there were probably loads.

Just got the good email, I've got something on tonight's show. Genuinely didn't think I would. THAT'S 3 SERIES IN A ROW BABY!

A good e-mail for me too.

Well done everyone else, and especial congrats to Bonzo and Viv, what a success your pairing has turned out to be.

Here here! (and well done Nog)

Quote: Nogget @ 5th March 2015, 6:55 PM GMT

Well done everyone else, and especial congrats to Bonzo and Viv, what a success your pairing has turned out to be.

Thank you and congrats to you and to Ed too. We just got the good email too!!! Hurrah!

Quote: DeathbyMonkey @ 5th March 2015, 6:52 PM GMT

Just got the good email, I've got something on tonight's show. Genuinely didn't think I would. THAT'S 3 SERIES IN A ROW BABY!

Hoorah! Well done, Ed. What was yours?

Well done DbM, Nogget, Viv and Bonzo. Looking forward to hearing your stuff later.

Any other good e-mails out there? (I'm presuming so by some of the comments earlier)

Quote: Nogget @ 5th March 2015, 6:55 PM GMT

Congratulations, and thanks (what was yours?).

Quote: StephenM @ 5th March 2015, 7:15 PM GMT

Well done DbM, Nogget, Viv and Bonzo. Looking forward to hearing your stuff later.

Any other good e-mails out there? (I'm presuming so by some of the comments earlier)

Thank you Stephen :)

No email for me so must be somebody else's astrology sketch! It'd better be damn good now...

Well done to all those who got the email, looking forward to listening to y'all later.

I got an email from a psychic instead.

F***er said I was about to get some good news.

Charlatan

Quote: V Riddoch @ 5th March 2015, 7:18 PM GMT

Congratulations, and thanks (what was yours?).

I don't know yet, I was happiest with my 2 Ronnies-style one-liner (Prince William has met the Chinese president in the country's capital. Yes: Our future king, had a meeting, in Beijing, with Xi Jingping.) but who knows what they liked.

Quote: Nogget @ 5th March 2015, 7:34 PM GMT

I don't know yet, I was happiest with my 2 Ronnies-style one-liner (Prince William has met the Chinese president in the country's capital. Yes: Our future king, had a meeting, in Beijing, with Xi Jingping.) but who knows what they liked.

Yes, I remember that one from last night; very funny!

I got an email saying I've got something on too. Well done the others.