Tell us a joke Page 283

I didn't want to admit I wanked in a vegetable patch. But the thyme has cum.

Priest worked out how to get a kid into bed. Sweet.

The local ice rink opened today for the run-up to Christmas. Half-price for the opening weekend.

But I'm going to wait until next week when it's full price. I don't want to get a reputation for being a cheapskate.

To Cash in on the World cup Luis Suarez has released a Christmas video called how to get a penalty
I didn't think the demand would be high , but people have been falling over themselves

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd November 2022, 12:13 AM

To Cash in on the World cup Luis Suarez has released a Christmas video called how to get a penalty
I didn't think the demand would be high , but people have been falling over themselves

Luis Suarez releasing a video? I think he's biting off more than he can chew there.

What's got 82 legs, never bleeds and gives priests a boner? Non È La Rai.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 24th November 2022, 7:59 AM

What's got 82 legs, never bleeds and gives priests a boner? Non È La Rai.

No idea what that means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_%C3%A8_la_RAI

If you have to look it up, it's not a joke.

He lives in a world of his own

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 25th November 2022, 10:23 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_%C3%A8_la_RAI

Oh of course. Stupid of me not to realise that.

What a f**king awesome place this is... And on that note, I'm outta here. For literally years now, I've been tryna keep this thread going, only to have it thrown back in my face by people whose own output makes J D Salinger look like Geri Halliwell. Enough is enough, guys. I quit.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 25th November 2022, 8:58 PM

What a f**king awesome place this is... And on that note, I'm outta here. For literally years now, I've been tryna keep this thread going, only to have it thrown back in my face by people whose own output makes J D Salinger look like Geri Halliwell. Enough is enough, guys. I quit.

Sorry. I don't get that one either.

We haven't had a flounce for a while.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th November 2022, 10:41 PM

Sorry. I don't get that one either.

?