Newsjack - Series 9 Page 23

Oh dear, nothing for me...

Congrats to everyone who got something on, has anyone received the recorded but not made it email?

Recognise a few names on there so well done you.

Anyone going to claim something?

Oh and special congrats to Viv and Mr. Sunshine for a double credit only 3 episodes in!

Woohoo!
So it must have been my 2012 line
All is forgiven Viv
& Well done yourself

My rejects are now in critique.

Well done to those who made it.

well done to those who made it. I just got the recorded but cut email.

Fetch the gin. I have some sorrows that need putting in a sack and drowning.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 3 2013, 5:26 PM BST

Woohoo!
So it must have been my 2012 line
All is forgiven Viv
& Well done yourself

Yay! So chuffed for you. It was a great gag.

Mine was the opening gag in Justin's intro for a sketch on what to do with surplus bodies (because of overcrowded cemeteries). I then spent a good five seconds thinking: 'Boy, they've really changed this,' before realising it was actually someone else's (excellent) sketch.

My one was originally about how the ghosts of Highgate Cemetery would deal with an influx. It was the very last gag I wrote for the sketch as I realised it needed a stronger intro, so it just goes to show... something.

Well done everyone else who made it this week.

V

Commiserations to those of you who have just found out they didn't make it in.

I found out when Justin Edwards said "Well that's it".

Quote: V Riddoch @ October 3 2013, 8:10 PM BST

Yay! So chuffed for you. It was a great gag.

Mine was the opening gag in Justin's intro for a sketch on what to do with surplus bodies (because of overcrowded cemeteries). I then spent a good five seconds thinking: 'Boy, they've really changed this,' before realising it was actually someone else's (excellent) sketch.

My one was originally about how the ghosts of Highgate Cemetery would deal with an influx. It was the very last gag I wrote for the sketch as I realised it needed a stronger intro, so it just goes to show... something.

Well done everyone else who made it this week.

V

Yeah that was mine and your joke for the intro was far better than how I started it, I used flowery language in lieu of a joke. They used about six of my lines for the sketch too, surprised they cut some of the more topical ones though.

In for the second week and basking in my own warm moist glow, or I might just have an infection again. Also posted some of my rejected stuff on my blog if anyone wants a gander. Abortedash.wordpress.com

Too lazy to post it in critique. Does anyone else blog the stuff that doesn't get in? If so lets have a goose.

Quote: ash williamson @ October 4 2013, 11:50 AM BST

Too lazy to post it in critique. Does anyone else blog the stuff that doesn't get in? If so lets have a goose.

Some bits and pieces of it, mainly one liners but the occasional song parody.

See link in signature for details.

Some of the sketches are truly awful - do anything with a politician and they love it, classic pretentious high brow, oooo one of the Millibands.....maybe working in a pet shop? har har what a hoot....

I loved the sketch about the sexist portrayal of female characters.

Quote: curtis patrick @ October 4 2013, 2:02 PM BST

Some of the sketches are truly awful

I take full responsibility for the Anti Pasta one. Wave

Quote: Monkeywithtypewriter @ October 4 2013, 3:44 PM BST

I take full responsibility for the Anti Pasta one. Wave

Pure corn!

:D

Psssst. Psssst. *Whispers* The BBC are watching you Errr