BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 40

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 1 2013, 10:52 AM BST

Laughing out loud I reckon he'd've been a better signing than Carrol.

Luis Swearez

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 4 2013, 8:34 PM BST

Luis Swearez

He scores. He sings...

Take me home C**try roads.

Sunshines on Fire tonight!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 4 2013, 8:34 PM BST

Luis Swearez

Yes :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 4 2013, 7:01 PM BST

You made the mistake of insulting your audience
You can't do that unless you're Russell Howard

Huh, people only come here to be called a c**t by me. And I think you'll find it was Ashley Cole who dissed you.

Laughing out loud

You're too funny, Godot! I'd like to see your head on the body of Matt Stott next. I have a fully nude photo of him if you require it.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 5 2013, 4:35 AM BST

Huh, people only come here to be called a c**t by me. And I think you'll find it was Ashley Cole who dissed you.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 4 2013, 12:55 AM BST

I wanted to get Lukaku in and then realised I've got 3 Everton players.
Barkley & Coleman are hard to ditch & Baines still has that X factor
Although he's most likely to go at some stage due to his price.

I had exactly this issue!
I have made transfers this week though. Packing my midfield with goal shy West Hamites wasn't working so I've made two transfers this week. Hang the expense, hang it I say!

That's a player of the month performance, you've even got a pictorial referral to the size of Steve's penis in. George get's an assist. Top notch work.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quality!

Where can I buy a copy?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ October 5 2013, 10:26 AM BST

That's a star of the week performance, you've even got a referral to the size of Steve's penis in. George get's an assist.

Yay assist!

Probably the only one I'll get this weekend, based on recent form.

Laughing out loud

Another Laughing out loud

Brilliant mag cover from Godot. The BCG dull and lifeless? Pfft.

Thanks Guys. Entertaining you is a pleasure.

Quote: Ben @ October 5 2013, 8:36 AM BST

Laughing out loud

You're too funny, Godot! I'd like to see your head on the body of Matt Stott next. I have a fully nude photo of him if you require it.

That can't happen. Besides I'd rather have big jugs than Matt Stott's body. You could post the picture for a laugh, though.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ October 4 2013, 9:25 PM BST

Yes :)

I see you have bought Ramsay and Suarez, Gerry. Must be galling to do two transfers the week after playing your wildcard. You can't go wrong with those two though.

What's it feel like to captain a real footballer instead of that clog-wearing Cadburys flake?

Another decent week for my strikers, but think my defence needs some work. I'll probably bring in a Tottenham defender as they're doing fairly well.