BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 44

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 20 2013, 9:02 PM BST

Oh I found out who Johnny Twunt was.
It was Renegade Carpark.

Laughing out loud Wave Well he did want a break didn't he.

Has Chappers given up? He had such a promising start.

I think Rob H is going to reclaim the top spot tonight by a couple of points.

And deservedly so, young Benjamin.

I've had two rubbish weeks though. Who knew Everton weren't going to keep clean sheets forever?!

My front line and midfield is looking pretty tasty now so I'm going to start sorting out my defence. You're both f**ked.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 21 2013, 12:50 AM BST

Aguero has scored four goals since I sold him, the dinky Argy bastard.

It's actually five goals and two assists. Although he's been worth less than Suarez - who I replaced him with - I could have had two of those goals by selling him one day later.

Best week for a while. Even though I sold Ozil my midfield finally came shining through. A particular nod to Mr Sidwell for a last gasp 9 pointer!

I think they should do away with the captain and vice-captain bonus points. Two reasons. Number one is that 'The Sunshine' seems to play it very well. Secondly that it's mainly just chance but it mis-represents the actual results. This may have been suggested before and if so, I'm saying it again :)

Man U concede already.

I hate this game :)

I brought Özil in this week, but sadly no goals or assists. Clean sheet though.

Looking forward to Suarez netting a couple more as he's my captain. I just pray he doesn't kick the ref in the balls or something.

I didn't make Suarez captain doh!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 26 2013, 4:19 PM BST

Snap. He's my vice-captain though, so hopefully Michu will fall down a manhole or something similar.

I did make Suarez captain. Oh...

Looks like I've got the strongest team in the Head to head and almost there in the Clique.

Suarez was my captain but I changed to Ramsey as I considered WBA defence to be superior. What a good move!

I bought Suarez and made him captain. :)

I even remembered to 'confirm transfers' this time and everything.