BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 43

Reverse jinx on Mirallas still working a treat for you, Don. :)

Just got his first PL goal of the season.

+ assist.

Was SO close to kicking him out this week but couldn't find a decent replacement. It's debatable but I think there's a dearth of good midfielders around - or at least good midfielders that haven't been pinched by everyone else. Not jumping on the Ramsey bandwagon was a big mistake though.

Quote: don rushmore @ October 19 2013, 2:17 PM BST

Gayle's OK and might nick a goal. You didn't fancy (fit-again) Benteke? Spurs let in 3 last week.

Always best to let people on the comeback trail prove their fitness.

The honest answer is I forgot about him.

Roscoff sure picked the wrong week to ditch Ozil.

My Maths may be wrong but has The Ricketts made it to joint top, as the table stands tonight. Not far off anyway.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 19 2013, 9:25 PM BST

My Maths may be wrong but has The Ricketts made it to joint top, as the table stands tonight. Not far off anyway.

All hail the mighty Ben! :D

I thought I'd had a fairly average week, and it I've just checked and I'm at the top. For the first time ever in my career. Swapping Reid out for Rangel was my masterstroke.

:O Rob H has been overthrown - it's up for grabs now.

Eriksen's in the last chance saloon for my team. I'm not sure if I can carry a pass before the assist kind of player, especially at 8m, but I'll see how he does today before jettisoning him.

Quote: Splodge @ October 20 2013, 10:16 AM BST

:O Rob H has been overthrown - it's up for grabs now.

Eriksen's in the last chance saloon for my team. I'm not sure if I can carry a pass before the assist kind of player, especially at 8m, but I'll see how he does today before jettisoning him.

I was going to swapout Paulinho for Eriksen a few weeks back, but then Paulinho started to nab a few points.

Very nicely played Ben.

It's getting very exciting at the top of the league, three points separate the top 3, and Sunshine's not too far behind.

I might have to introduce betting without 'The Big 4' next season.

All my players have played though I haven't got any points to come.
But hopefully I'll still be up there or thereabouts

Making Ozil captain was one of my better decisions though

Quote: Badge @ October 19 2013, 5:13 PM BST

Roscoff sure picked the wrong week to ditch Ozil.

If you like I can post a forecast of my selections each week. Then those I drop people can pick up and get a shit load of points and those I pick you can avoid because you know they're going to get injured and/or form turn to shit.

I'm not bitter Pirate

Actually I brought in Ramsey so I think he scored 3 less points so not a disaster darling! I'm more pissed off at Lukaku not scoring despite Everton bagging a few. Lazy bastard!

Oh I found out who Johnny Twunt was.
It was Renegade Carpark.

And Rob still has a Fulham defender in tomorrows game
So could well cling on to top spot by the end of the gameweek

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 28 2013, 2:41 PM BST

Good pick Lallana by Gerry.

27pts since I wrote that, three weeks ago. Shame Gerry didn't get all of them. :)

Aguero has scored four goals since I sold him, the dinky Argy bastard.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 21 2013, 12:50 AM BST

27pts since I wrote that, three weeks ago. Shame Gerry didn't get all of them. :)

I had De Gea in goal (great use of my wild card there) and Lallana on my bench.

As soon as Jeff said there's a late goal at Old Trafford, I just knew :)