BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 42

You guys make a lovely couple. :D

Quote: George Kaplan @ October 11 2013, 2:32 PM BST

You guys make a lovely couple. :D

Me and The Sunshine are mortal enemies. After the avatar stealing incident of '78.We once made beautiful music together but alas our avatars have come between us.

Plus he burns ants. (Trufax)

Quote: roscoff @ October 11 2013, 2:41 PM BST

Me and The Sunshine are mortal enemies. After the avatar stealing incident of '78.We once made beautiful music together but alas our avatars have come between us.

Plus he burns ants. (Trufax)

Laughing out loud

Methinks the bear doth protest too much. Whistling nnocently

The PL's "Scout's" preview prediction last weekend:

Ones to watch

Samuel Eto'o - with Fernando Torres suspended for this week's trip to Norwich, the Cameroon international looks a guaranteed starter for Jose Mourinho's side. After a slow start to the season, Chelsea are finally starting to gel under their new manager and Eto'o's eye for goal could come to fruition against a Canaries side that have managed just one clean sheet in front of their own fans so far.

Demba Ba was picked ahead of Eto'o who was given 18 mins as a sub. No goals/assists/bonus points for Eto'o, just a solitary appearance point.

Just shows how bloody hard and unpredictable this game is.

Mourino doesn't know his arse from his elbow. I'm not surprised they booted him out of Spain.

I hated Benitez' rotation last season but he turned Chelsea into a beautiful machine. He played Ivanovic as a CB and Azpilicuetta on the right. Moo's got Ivan out wide and Terry in as CB and Azpilicuetta on the bench or playing as a left back!

It's no surprise they're so ugly and ineffective at the moment. If Benitez was still there Chelsea would be at the top of the table right now. Even without Lukaku, who he would have played.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 13 2013, 1:34 PM BST

Mourino doesn't know his arse from his elbow. I'm not surprised they booted him out of Spain.

I hated Benitez' rotation last season but he turned Chelsea into a beautiful machine. He played Ivanovic as a CB and Azpilicuetta on the right. Moo's got Ivan out wide and Terry in as CB and Azpilicuetta on the bench or playing as a left back!

It's no surprise they're so ugly and ineffective at the moment. If Benitez was still there Chelsea would be at the top of the table right now. Even without Lukaku, who he would have played.

Mourinho has the biggest ego in football since Cloughie.

It's all about him, not the team.

He has to impose his stamp on things, however crazy his choices and decisions seem to everybody else.

But that then drives him on to succeed to prove the doubters wrong.

At the end of the day, his track-record is damn impressive, and it's fun to have him back in the PL. But he's a bloody nuisance when it comes to playing FF, and picking Chelsea players.

Quote: George Kaplan @ October 13 2013, 2:22 PM BST

Mourinho.....At the end of the day, his track-record is damn impressive, and it's fun to have him back in the PL. But he's a bloody nuisance when it comes to playing FF, and picking Chelsea players.

I reckon his favourites are Essien and Mikel.

The first has a permanent holiday and the second, at 26, is "a work in progress". Go figure.

At the current rate, more than 10,000 people will have joined fantasy football between the last game week and the next one. Incredible seeing it's now mid October but good as our positions are improving every hour.

With Boruc doubtful I bought a new reserve goalie.
I'd have rather not spent the points but I needed to change Daniels for someone who played regularly

The Ozil experiment is over. Not scoring enough for his cost. Ramsey much better value and he's Wales . Welcome Romulan Lukaku don't let the whimpy federation get you down. You is de man! (I'm so cool).

Any thoughts on the weekend Gents?
Newcastle Liverpool is a hard match to gauge.
And it's not the only one.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 19 2013, 12:41 AM BST

Any thoughts on the weekend Gents?
Newcastle Liverpool is a hard match to gauge.
And it's not the only one.

Yes.

I expect Susanna Reid to beat Lawro just as Charlotte Green did:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24552155 :)

Anyone else?

Love FF but I'm struggling to add anything constructive to the thread this season. Feel talked out. Also wary of giving away tips with the league so close.

I'm not expecting an early goal in the Newcastle-Liverpool game.

Also, to make this week more exciting I've deliberately picked injured players to give me the frisson of excitement when subs come in at random.

Oh, and I've bought a Palace player. How about that Don?

Gayle's OK and might nick a goal. You didn't fancy (fit-again) Benteke? Spurs let in 3 last week.