BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 36

I had a lucky week last week, when everyone performed well.
So I don't expect that again. especially as I've spent on transfers again
At least if Suarez does badly I won't be the only one to have bought him or make him captain.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 28 2013, 12:28 AM BST

At least if Suarez does badly I won't be the only one to have bought him or make him captain.

Not me, though I'm sure he'll do well.

Rooney and Ravel Morrison in for Benteke and Lampard. Rooney looks to be back to his best, Lampard won't play often enough, Morrison a bit of a reactive purchase but it frees up some money which will give a bit more flexibility in the transfer market.

Some Hull player in for Benteke.

No takers for my coconut joke - you miserable f**kers.

Lot of wildcards played. All to bring in Özil by the looks of it. Good pick Lallana by Gerry.

I see Mourino has seen the light and is now playing Mata and Azpilicuetta. Although Azpilicuetta is a right back and he's playing him on the left. 'Special One' is right. The bloke is clueless.

I brought in Suarez this week. Hoping to add Özil next week.

Quote: Ben @ September 28 2013, 2:44 PM BST

I brought in Suarez this week. Hoping to add Özil next week.

If he assists or scores today you might not be able to afford him. He's already up half a mill from his starting price.

Suarez still has only 6% ownership. Utterly perplexing.

F**k you, David Moyes! And f**k your rotation!

Angry

I applaud the sentiment but please remove that animated gif immediately.

West Brom take the lead. :)

Wish I'd picked Brooney.

Ramsey's been a good addition for me. Especially at £5.8 million or whatever he was.

I got him for 5.7 - kerching. Hoping surarez goes up soon as well.

Could I just stop now and finish 7th? I'd be happy with that the way things are going :(

You're in 11th Roscoff