The IT Crowd 2.0 Page 20

Maybe it was a bee.

Quote: Mick Dolan @ September 29, 2007, 1:01 PM

What a horrible phrase you're reinforcing! :P And I disagree, so double :P

Yeah, buy you're wrong. So triple :P and some more :P on top of that.

Quote: zooo @ September 29, 2007, 1:02 PM

Maybe it was a bee.

Some species of fly look like bees and wasps.

With regards again to Richmond, I don't think he should have been discarded entirely through Series 2 - there was the odd good moment - but I'm just glad he wasn't used every week. The fact he seemed to be phased out and Matt Berry came into the show more was a great positive as far as I'm concerned.

This show has really polarised opinions. Interesting to see people's reactions.

Quote: Aaron @ September 29, 2007, 1:06 PM

Some species of fly look like bees and wasps.

Yeah they're called bees and wasps. I didn't think yesterdays episode was any good really and the failure to resolve the cliff hanger of the last series has really annoyed me. Basically I thought the writing was lazy and the direction amateurist and what was up with the bloody lighting!Angry

What was the cliff hanger again?

And I didn't notice the lighting once. Even though I kept meaning to since you've gone on about it so much!

:D Good to know my constant moaning works. Yeah at the end of last season Mozz slept with the woman who looked like Roy's mum. Roy slept with Jen and Renholm slept with Richmond

Was that a cliff hanger?

I thought that roundedit off well. I'd like to wake up with Frances Barber.

Well don't put 'to be continued' if its not a bloody cliff hanger!!!!! Don't make me use my angry face again, screw it i'm going to use it Teary

Quote: ajp29 @ September 29, 2007, 1:34 PM

Yeah they're called bees and wasps.

Bees and wasps are called bees and wasps, not flies. Bless. *pats Adam on the head* :)

You said there were flies that look like bees and wasps. Granted i'm not a biologist but i'm guessing they were bees and wasps and not flies in disguise! (angry face) Teary

No, there was some fly-obsessive on The One Show a few weeks ago who brought in - and I'm not kidding here - a glass case with all different types of flies inside, some of which look like bees and wasps, even in size, I would assume as a defensive mechanism.

So I just watched the first two seasons this past week and I love the series. I'm a big fan of FATHER TED and BLACK BOOKS, so it's not too much of a stretch.

I liked Season Two more than Season One, mainly because it changed from a neurotic woman being thrown into a social setting with socially inept guys to hrt being, essentially, one of them. My favorite episodes of Season Two were the first one with the musical "Gay", "The Dinner Party" and "Moss and the German". But there were parts in all the episodes that were great.

And I'm totally in love with Katherine Parkinson. Can someone please get me her number? I appreciate it!

-Erik

I thought the final ep in series 2 was v. disappointing. It was as if there were fifteen minutes of material being stretched into a full episode so that Mr L could get off down the pub.

I agree with Erik that the best episode was the first one 'GAY!' which, alone, will justify for me the price of the dvd when it comes out.

Haha "Sit on my big hand!"

I can't believe how many people didn't like the last episode! It was possible the best episode of the whole series! The flies gag was brilliant. Also, I love Richmond. He's a great source for jokes. I really hope there is a series three, which there probably will be. If Father Ted and Black Books is anything to go by, it will be be the best (and last) series.