The IT Crowd 2.0 Page 14

A great episode, I really think this series is getting better and better.

I have that shade of lippy somewhere.

A powercut occured half way through tonights episode, but all back on now, so I will watch it on Channel 4 + 1.

Very stupid but very funny.

And I'm still none the wiser having never seen the programmes you say that Richard has been in.

What you wanna do, is get out less.

I love not getting out. It's loads of fun. :)

(That sounds far more saucy than I intended.)

I've just broke my PC, I typed Google into google.

just make sure Jack that you get a decent bra

The plots to this series have been completely daft, but brilliant. Definitely better than the first series. The computer/briefcase joke was my favourite bit yesterday. It's such a shame there's only one more episode left. At least the DVD will be out just a few days later.

Hope this gets a third series as it seems to be improving more and more as it goes along; so a third series could be great.

Quote: Jessie @ September 21, 2007, 8:51 PM

I saw him in an episode of The Mighty Boosh late last night. Series 2 something.

He was also the original Dixon Bainbridge, hence the description by Noel in his artwork as 'a black Roger Moore'.

Ive seen the pilot where he plays Bainbridge, and Im glad he couldnt do the series, because I dont think hes a patch on Matt Berry in the role. I love the series two episode he appears in though, with the little head octopus thing; very, very funny.

Funny episode again. Not as good as last weeks for me, but some great moments nonetheless.

Loved it when the bra burst into flames! Laughing out loud

When does this mother repeat? I missed this weeks "grr!" Do I have to wait till next Thursday or whenever?

I'll go watch it on 4OD.

Just read about next week. It's gonna be a good one!