HIGNFY - Series 45 Page 7

Quote: lofthouse @ April 27 2013, 11:36 AM BST

Merton was lucky not to be electrocuted

Unlucky for us he wasn't. it's a party political broadcast on behalf of the Labour party.

Friday's episode hosted by Kirsty Young, was one of the poorest episodes I have seen. The guest panelists were terrible.

Yes that beardy man stopped it from being completely silent in the audience I think.
I think it's got a lot to do with guest hosts as well.
Both this and Buzzcocks used to be really good but since they started with guest hosts they've gone flat most of the time. I don't think it works.

Agree, this episode was rather boring.

Quote: Phil Moffat @ 20th October 2013, 3:03 PM BST

Unlucky for us he wasn't. it's a party political broadcast on behalf of the Labour party.

Really? You created an account just so you could publicly wish death on someone you don't know because they're on a programme you don't like? Wow.

Quote: Phil Moffat @ 20th October 2013, 3:03 PM BST

A Party Political broadcast would have been funnier than this edition of HIGNFY!

Nice to hear Merton's "Seagull flies high over Krakow" gag again Rolling eyes

WHY? WHY JANET STREET-PORTER? WHY? What's the point of her. She's obnoxious and incredibly annoying.

A joke that was overlooked by the studio from Ian this week "Is Loose Woman another app like Grinder" Laughing out loud

Who booked Lindsay again? >_<

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2013/dec/03/internet-killed-have-i-got-news-for-you

Lindsay was woeful; the blonde was hopeless, Johnson just sat there, Merton could barely be bothered; Hislop at least tried.

Miles Jupp and Kathy Burke next week, they're always good (in my opinion).

Yep, I agree. This show is just funny and witty at times. That's why I like it.