HIGNFY - Series 45 Page 3

I'm guessing none of the last few posters watched the missing words round. If you haven't I can tell you my post makes much more sense.

I bet people will get tired of this show with things to do on it.

Strange moment when the wig wearing MP guy made that foreigner-remark while looking at the Rising Damp picture. Nobody (including the studio audience) seemed to know how to react.

The Ronnie Wood lookalike was very quiet at the beginning but made some hilarious remarks during the second half.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ May 10 2013, 10:14 PM BST

Strange moment when the wig wearing MP guy made that foreigner-remark while looking at the Rising Damp picture. Nobody (including the studio audience) seemed to know how to react.

He was very odd indeed. I've never even heard of him before.

Quote: zooo @ May 10 2013, 10:18 PM BST

Since the Savile-Affair came to light (and some other incidents) I've got the feeling that odd people are not just a little bit eccentric but in fact really dangerous lunatics. Maybe I'm being a bit unfair.

I think it's safe to say this one's a proper loony.

Quote: zooo @ May 10 2013, 10:18 PM BST

I thought it was Boris's brother.

He clearly wishes he was Boris, but has absolutely none of his good qualities.

Apart from his hair.

Pff, Boris's hair doesn't look like a creepy wig stolen from a dead body.

Thinking about it I'm not sure why I categorise that as one of his good qualities.

Just watched some older episodes including the ones I've been to in London. Still very funny. Just purchased the number plate H16 NFY for my wife - I did tell her I had news for her - she normally guesses, not this time! Not certain I got very many brownie points - I thought it was funny.

Quote: harbin nicholson @ April 27 2013, 9:34 PM BST

The guest host format after Angus left revitalised the show for a good few years. So I don't buy that as the point things went downhill.

Did it though? Really? Or did it simply provide a different focus point, the novelty of which has long been lost?

I thought Robert Lindsay was a rather good value host. An entertaining episode, very good humoured with a really nice silly streak. Barely satirical though.

He's not great at reading from an autocue though. A bit slow, ruined the delivery a bit.