What are you watching on TV? Page 2,133

Minder with Beryl Reid.

I'm now watching Autumn Watch. Usually good but the BBC trying to get equality have really picked a Dodo who has difficulty talking.

2nd ep of the model railway challenge. Much better focus on the models and techniques used in making them. Glad team Scifi didn't get through as model railways and Dr Who is too much nerd for me. The best modellers' trains didn't work on the EastEnders piece but you won't see better made models in exhibitions, shame.

Same as last week a military theme won both the contest and mini scratch model contest. There's a bit of a con trick in that as military modellers are known for their action simulations and have a much bigger range to choose from than railway modellers. Bangs and smoke always go down well. As a military model fan it's good to see them hoodwinking them in. Last week's winner was basically a WW2 battle scene with a token train running round the edge. It was great.

Watching the second series of Snowfall, motherf**kers!

Cannon and Ball

Surprisingly still quite funny

Reginald Perrin - series 3

IMO easily the best series

Very funny at times

Went on too long.

Yes, I remember thinking s3 was one too far myself as Reggie being a communist running a shop with stuff no one wanted was too far removed from the corporate setting he hated but we loved. Sit down Reggie...

No in S3 he sets up a community for middle class people in a suburban housing estate and takes on all his old friends and colleagues as staff

One episode in particular where they try role playing is hilarious

It was after Grot that I got bored. He kept rising and falling. The first series was fab.

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th October 2018, 9:15 PM

Cannon and Ball

Surprisingly still quite funny

I watched some in Youtube recently and would agree. I also watched some Little and Large which I enjoyed as well.

Only thing is - it's an itv show

So minus adverts

And the intro

And ending

And the variety act

Cannon and Ball do their turn and it's about 12 minutes!

Shortchanging 80's bastids

The person with the most boring job in the world must be the person who plays the drum on Letterbox.

Programme about the Kennedys and the so-called 'Kennedy Curse'.

Quote: Chappers @ 29th October 2018, 6:33 PM

The person with the most boring job in the world must be the person who plays the drum on Letterbox.

Or the announcer on the London Tube.

Quote: Briosaid @ 3rd November 2018, 9:11 PM

Programme about the Kennedys and the so-called 'Kennedy Curse'.

I doubt if I'll get round to watching so what was the conclusion? Were they cursed or was it just coincidence or did nutters have a grudge against them?