What are you watching on TV? Page 2,128

Film where a lawyer (Tom Hanks) is defending an alleged Russian spy (Mark Rylance) and the (USA) judge is a corrupt old bastard. 'Bridge of Spies.

Quote: Briosaid @ 19th August 2018, 9:54 PM

Film where a lawyer (Tom Hanks) is defending an alleged Russian spy (Mark Rylance) and the (USA) judge is a corrupt old bastard. 'Bridge of Spies.

That's a great film.

When Hitchcock made Psycho, he bought every copy of the book so no one could find out the ending... What a guy. Enough money to feed an African child - Yerse, but nothing's gonna spoil my bloody good film.

I heard he treated the lead actress on The Birds appallingly

She nearly had a nervous breakdown

He sounds like he were a reet c**tbag

Quote: Briosaid @ 19th August 2018, 9:54 PM

And a true story.
They intimated at the end that he was going to be shot - by them not hugging him as he was taken away.

Where in fact he lived to be 68 and taught radio in schools.
Cracking film though.

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th August 2018, 5:55 PM

I heard he treated the lead actress on The Birds appallingly

Claire Bloom said when she made Slimelight with Chaplin, he made her cry but she later realised this was to make her performance more convincing.
Wanker. It's only a f**king film.
Charlie Chaplin said, A day without laughter is a wasted day. And he's right. That's why I never watch Charlie f**king Chaplin.

Just endured another episode of Girls on Top

F**k me, it was so utterly f**king shit

Candidate for one of the absolute worst sitcoms ever

Dog shit

Al fresco too. Like BeAtles Anthology 1 and Salinger 1940 - 8, shows how much crap you churn out before you hit the gold. Unlike me, I churn out crap and then crap.

Jurassic World

The Real Marigold Hotel - celebrities in India. Very entertaining.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 26th August 2018, 10:24 AM

Al fresco too. Like BeAtles Anthology 1 and Salinger 1940 - 8, shows how much crap you churn out before you hit the gold. Unlike me, I churn out crap and then crap.

I wouldn't say that,you are not that good.

(sorry,couldn't resist it :))

I like to see myself as the new Andrew Dice Clay, but not as subtle.

Celebrity eggheads

Featuring stars of Still Game

This is the first time I've ever seen the woman who plays Isa!

Wow she's a cutey

Yes. She's not that old. Good actress.

Watching World War Z and just saw George Square Glasgow . Need to watch for somebody I know who was a extra. Exciting. .