What are you watching on TV? Page 2,134

Well one of them died in a plan crash

The pilot said it wasn't safe to fly - absolutely no way man! It ain't happening- there's a big f**k off storm-a-brewing

Anyways I guess a few hundred bucks shoved in his top pocket suddenly changed his mind

Minutes later they were all dead in a pile of wreckage

That's not a curse - that's being a moron

Hmm I might have to iplayer that prog I think.

For anyone who hasn't caught up with it yet the excellent Made In Britain prog is narrated by Jimmy Nail. :) He's great at it and I can understand nearly every word. A long way from Oz it is. Thoroughly recommend this prog and Chappers you can stop playing your favourite album Crocodile Shoes everyday, he's back on the box. :)

There's the second episode next week, so no conclusion but the old man was obviously an arse and no friend of Britain.

The old man made his fortune with the aid of the friggin Italian America mafia

No surprise who he then got to help get his son into the White House....

I'd believe that, old swine.

The News, which obviously features Liar Trump. 'Great victory '? What a lying arsehole. Time one of his gun-loving addicts turned one on him, but they're too thick.

Quote: Briosaid @ 7th November 2018, 10:05 PM

Time one of his gun-loving addicts turned one on him, but they're too thick.

So you're not against people owning guns and killing people per se then? As long as the victims are selected using your own criteria rather than that of the gun owner.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 7th November 2018, 10:41 PM

So you're not against people owning guns and killing people per se then? As long as the victims are selected using your own criteria rather than that of the gun owner.

You've got it in one. Actually I am against gun ownership, totally, but this bastard is a threat to the planet and to humanity. A philosopher might raise the argument of the end justifying the means. It's man against another type of animal, namely Trump.

It's interesting that on this board people seem to object to criticisms of Trump, whereas everybody else I know, in various parts of Britain, find him a loathsome, immoral scumbag. I think it's maybe time I left and spent my time with more humane, intelligent beings.

Quote: Briosaid @ 8th November 2018, 12:16 AM

You've got it in one. Actually I am against gun ownership, totally, but this bastard is a threat to the planet and to humanity. A philosopher might raise the argument of the end justifying the means. It's man against another type of animal, namely Trump.

It's interesting that on this board people seem to object to criticisms of Trump, whereas everybody else I know, in various parts of Britain, find him a loathsome, immoral scumbag. I think it's maybe time I left and spent my time with more humane, intelligent beings.

Well, of course, that's how we got where we are today with Brexit - the "liberal intelligentsia" only mixing with like-minded people and therefore having no knowledge of how anybody else actually feels. If David Cameron had had any inkling that over 50% of the population wanted out of the EU, we would never have got as far as a referendum, let alone Brexit. But, no, cocooned in his white tower, he had no idea.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 8th November 2018, 11:02 PM

Well, of course, that's how we got where we are today with Brexit - the "liberal intelligentsia" only mixing with like-minded people and therefore having no knowledge of how anybody else actually feels. If David Cameron had had any inkling that over 50% of the population wanted out of the EU, we would never have got as far as a referendum, let alone Brexit. But, no, cocooned in his white tower, he had no idea.

Lucky he had no idea then. Roll on Brexit! And let's rebuild Hadrian's Wall and put border guards there too as the Scotch all want to stay in Europe.

Culture Club on BBC4. Ignoring KC they did make some very good music.

Quote: Briosaid @ 4th November 2018, 8:38 PM

There's the second episode next week, so no conclusion but the old man was obviously an arse and no friend of Britain.

JFK junior flew his plane despite his leg being in a cast and bad weather and being warned by the airport staff against it

An hour later he crashed into the sea and died

Curse?

Nope - just utter stupidity!

Quote: lofthouse @ 10th November 2018, 9:34 PM

JFK junior flew his plane despite his leg being in a cast and bad weather and being warned by the airport staff against it

An hour later he crashed into the sea and died

Curse?

Nope - just utter stupidity!

Yes.

Simpson's day on channel 4

Woohoo!

EXCELLENT.....

I just watched an episode of the original Randal and Hopkirk (Deceased).

Among the cast were David Jason and Arthur Brough (Mr Grainger) plus Valerie Leon.