What are you watching on TV? Page 2,131

'Vanity Fair'. Brilliant.

Quote: Briosaid @ 30th September 2018, 9:37 PM

'Vanity Fair'. Brilliant.

Me too but I'm about a week behind.

I've got about 4 dramas on the go - mostly in catch up - and it's difficult remembering which episode I'm up to.

I've watched a couple of Karl Pilkington's 'Sick of It'. It's OK.

As a parent, I worry about the content of TV programmes. Yesterday, I caught my son watching a show that depicted extreme violence, racial aggression and sex abuse. He is now banned from watching the news.

Watching an old Minder featuring Mel Smith and Tim Healy.

The Young Ones. The final episode, that is the best episode in the whole series

Came across a 6 part series called The End of the F**king World

The title alone would make you inquisitive.

Dark humour doesn't do it justice. A psychopathic boy runs away with an odd girl - she wants to find her father and he to kill her.

Quote: Wheel @ 3rd October 2018, 9:48 AM

The Young Ones. The final episode, that is the best episode in the whole series

Sick juuuuuuuuust pips it; then Cash and Bomb.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 3rd October 2018, 10:45 AM

Sick juuuuuuuuust pips it; then Cash and Bomb.

I really also love the University Challenge one, brilliant episode. Fantastic, and really hilarious.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 3rd October 2018, 9:50 AM

Came across a 6 part series called The End of the F**king World........Dark humour

I was griped by this excellent Drama, goodness knows why they added the comedy tag. Seems a lot of Dramas erroneously think they're funny. Is it to appear in more search results ?

The Saint featuring Burt Kwouk and Glyn (Dave the barman) Edwards.

10 o'clock news. OmiGawd. I'll have nightmares tonight about Theresa May dancing. Why doesn't her man tell what a total effing idiot she's making of herself? He must be a nutter too. Wonder if they have wee dancing sessions like that at home. Sick

Only Fools and Horses: Jolly Boys Outing

Quote: Briosaid @ 3rd October 2018, 10:13 PM

10 o'clock news. OmiGawd. I'll have nightmares tonight about Theresa May dancing. Why doesn't her man tell what a total effing idiot she's making of herself? He must be a nutter too. Wonder if they have wee dancing sessions like that at home. Sick

Wee dancing? I didn't know she was incontinent. Maybe she's wearing Tena Lady.

There you are - you learn something new every day.