What are you watching on TV? Page 1,906

and based on a superior Israeli drama

Ha, and that!

And there's bound to be 'a twist'...

Watching a film and down on the right is a woman signing all the time. Have we pressed something to cause this or is it the film (The Majestic)? No offence to people who're hard of hearing but it's really bloody distracting.

Dogma on Film4. It said it was a comedy... :S

Still watching ' The Majestic' in spite of the irritating signer. It's very intriguing.

I'm worried that doom is about to befall the main characters.

Quote: keewik @ 11th January 2014, 11:22 PM GMT

Still watching ' The Majestic' in spite of the irritating signer. It's very intriguing.

I'm worried that doom is about to befall the main characters.

What channel is it on Keewik? I can't find it.

Sorry. We had it recorded. Really good.

Just seen a weight watchers ad that was basically some old bloke saying he's happy now his wife's not a fatty any more and is quite ok with having her on his arm now. What a HORRIBLE ad (though maybe I need to watch again as didn't catch it all).

That wasn't an advert, it was an exert from Renegade's Biography.

Ren and Stimpy

Oh joy!

Quote: Hannah G @ 12th January 2014, 4:11 PM GMT

Just seen a weight watchers ad that was basically some old bloke saying he's happy now his wife's not a fatty any more and is quite ok with having her on his arm now. What a HORRIBLE ad (though maybe I need to watch again as didn't catch it all).

That is horrible. Desire to change any part of your life should always be for yourself rather than pressure from others. Maybe WW rely on people who have to keep coming back?

Quote: Lee @ 12th January 2014, 4:14 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Jennie @ 12th January 2014, 7:42 PM GMT

Desire to change any part of your life should always be for yourself rather than pressure from others.

Right! And that's why I don't care what people say, I will not stop doing crystal meth.

Finally saw the third instalment of the 'Cornetto Trilogy' with The World's End and came away very disappointed.

It starts off great and then half way through the film it just becomes a disjointed illogical mess. I began to lose interest in the story, the characters and the whole premise. Despite the frenetic camera work and editing, I was actually bored and couldn't wait for it to end.

Quote: Lee @ 12th January 2014, 4:14 PM GMT

:D

Personally I'm glad there is pressure put on overweight people by the media and society in general. With all the delicious cheap fatty food on offer, we'd soon eat ourselves into an early grave without peer pressure. Negative reinforcement has it's value.

But who can resist a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray? I know I can't.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th January 2014, 10:46 PM GMT

But who can resist a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray? I know I can't.

:D